[NA | PvE | 18+] Victims of Serenity is looking for members to join our small guild

Nea Fotia.3076

Victims of Serenity is a small but growing PvE-focused guild that focuses on providing transparent leadership, community bonding, and a general help to all players looking to learn or just improve. Though still smaller than average, we've already generated quite a bit of fun and exciting content for the members of our guild, and would love for players new and veteran alike to come join us. We are also looking at dipping into WvW eventually, though those plans are far off at the moment.

What we offer:

- An expanding roster of friends and people to join up with for runs and guild functions

- Lost Precipice Guild hall with room to contribute to growth.

- Transparent Leadership that cares about their members

- An active discord with API integration

- The occasional (ok, more than occasional) cheesy joke to get everyone laughing

What we ask:

- Discord participation to coordinate events and have more engaging chatter with guildies

- Representation during guild events

- A willingness to learn from others

If this sounds interesting at all to you, just talk me in game through whisper or mail (I'm terrible at seeing DMs on here, though I'll try if that's what you go for first). The username is Nea Fotia.3076