New recipe to craft Gold Coin

Titan.3472

Most of currencies are meant to be used with a low gold conversion rate. Many currencies have no use at all and provide huge useless stacks. These stacks of currencies reflect game activity which remain unrewarded and lost for everyone and for no purpose. Therefore I came up with the idea to be able to directly craft a gold coin (money) from some of these materials that remained unrewarded for no reason for years. Considering : Spirit Shards ; Obsidian Shards; Legendary Insight; and Auric Ingot as potential base of crating items.

It would be then Something like :

25 Spirit Shards purchasable item specific for the craft + 25 Obsidian Shards + 1 auric ingot +1 Legendary Insight(x) => crafting direct 1Gold coin currency.

Here Could buy a Bottle of Elonian wine for 25 spirit shards and use it in the crafting (giving a base value of 1 silver per spirit shard base change)

((x) Edit for precision : the 4th component would be specific to a game mode (pvp wvw dungeon raid currencies as 4th required material in the craft depending on the game mode played))

This diversity of required material is reflecting many activity in game that deserve that extra gold coin if you evaluate the time required to gather these materials. Also could require 500 in jewelry, it would in long term boost activity in every game content rewarding any required material. In short term it would put an influx of gold so a daily timegated condition limited craft quantity (per toon or per account) might be required. It would also increase equally everyone overall reward without changing any loot table in any game mode. Your Thoughts.

Well, obviously! A new recipe to make golds, only avaible for raiders.

I mean, why not!

And Jewelry 500 only to craft that?

Let's wait for jewelry rework ( though i doubt they are going to give us the possibility to craft accessiories. Would be a bad choice for them, cause less players will farm specific content in order to obtain em ).

And about

> This diversity of required material is reflecting many activity in game that deserve that extra gold coin if you evaluate the time required to gather these materials.

Let's be honest

* **Spirit Shards** - Avaible randomly for everybody in every game mode

* **Obsidian shards** - Avaible randomly for everybody in every game mode

* **Auric Ingots** - Avaible by doing a Specific map, which is open to everybody ( not at the spirit shard / Obsidian shards level, but still very easy to get ).

And now...

* **Legendary Insight** - Avaible only from raid chests.

I can understand that probably some players do have more insights that the one they need, but asking for a new recipe and for that recipe to be "Raiders exclusive" is more like a joke.

And the fact **if you evaluate the time required**, imho, means nothing ( refered to the raid part ).

> @Shirlias.8104 said:

> Well, obviously! A new recipe to make golds, only avaible for raiders.

> I mean, why not!

>

> And Jewelry 500 only to craft that?

> Let's wait for jewelry rework ( though i doubt they are going to give us the possibility to craft accessiories. Would be a bad choice for them, cause less players will farm specific content in order to obtain em ).

>

> And about

>

> > This diversity of required material is reflecting many activity in game that deserve that extra gold coin if you evaluate the time required to gather these materials.

>

> Let's be honest

>

> * **Spirit Shards** - Avaible randomly for everybody in every game mode

> * **Obsidian shards** - Avaible randomly for everybody in every game mode

> * **Auric Ingots** - Avaible by doing a Specific map, which is open to everybody ( not at the spirit shard / Obsidian shards level, but still very easy to get ).

>

> And now...

> * **Legendary Insight** - Avaible only from raid chests.

>

> I can understand that probably some players do have more insights that the one they need, but asking for a new recipe and for that recipe to be "Raiders exclusive" is more like a joke.

>

> And the fact **if you evaluate the time required**, imho, means nothing ( refered to the raid part ).

>

>

I suggest some materials but it could be any other that would suit most of people. You could either have legendary insight or some other alternative from dungeon tokens or pvp or wvw shards instead. It is just meant to be as I said. A completive way to increase reward system for ALL. (so yes it do not have to be only LI as 4th component possible)

4th component for wvw content would be 25 wvw currency / pvp 25 pvp currency / Dungeon 25 tokens / raids 1LI (values are also a base suggestion)

also do not forget this craft could be limited and quantity gated from 1 to any desired amount max (by Anet) per day per account/or/per toon.