Labyrinth Warrior Leveling Question

Bithnar.9806

> @Bithnar.9806 said:

> What would be a good weapon and skill set up to level a warrior using the Mad King’s Labyrinth for leveling?

HAHAHAHA you don't! There is a good reason you don't see warrior in the LAB. Warriors have the worst targeting system in GW2, most of their weapons are caped at 1 target and the ones that hit multiple targets require you to build adrenaline. By the time you build adrenaline the mobs are dead.

I've never leveled a warrior in lab so I can't say if it's any better than another method but instead of laughing at you for asking: If it were me I'd grab a rifle/GS. You can just tag the mobs as the zerg runs with a single rifle auto each. GS is good for cleaving foe door mobs. I'd also be sure to get into the discipline trait line as soon as possible to get warrior's sprint to keep up with the zerg. Beyond that none of our utility skills jump out as helping with the lab except maybe shake it off because you can get some condis from random mobs time to time.

Actually tcustomizing qty condi build with a LB switch is ok. LB for the tags in the run, tab+1 and it has plenty of non-channel aoe then for doors switch to your sword/torch and with short utility AOE cds you can spam aoe and tag all door mobs comfortably. You will depending on the group have to mount up here and there, and you won't get every tag but its a lot better than other non engine/thief taggers. But if you want max bags, I'd hope on an engin/thief alt.

I'd go two routes.

1. Greatsword with Forceful Greatsword and Might Makes Right traits allows you to Dodge a ton, adding to your effective rof through its attack and hitting 5 targets. Greatsword naturally hits a lot of targets, so just hit everything you can to build might. You'll be pretty survivable from the constant rolling and healing you generate. It also only requires 1 traitline to be effective so you can get into it early.

2. Sword or Axe with Arms and Axe offhand. Both sword and axe attack quickly which is important in tagging mobs. You'll want to combine those weapons with the Dual Wielding trait to further increase attack speed without boons. Run around mob spawns to try and hit a variety of mobs to increase your loot contribution. Axe offhand is ideal because of Dual Strike which grants Quickness and Whirling Axe which can tag a lot of things very quickly.

The majority of mob xp will come from the wave doors due to the sheer number of mobs that spawn. Veterans won't die quickly enough that you'll miss out on contributing and you'll be getting event xp from all the doors anyway. Do what you can to tag the non-event mobs out in the open, but they won't be a majority of your xp so don't sweat it. Keep a ranged weapon on hand for situations where your lab wants to kill bosses. You're very squishy while leveling, so you'll want to stay out of all boss melee ranges.