My Mac experience.

Like everyone else I have been playing Guild Wars 2 since beta on my Mac, love this game. Was devastated when they said they were canceling it for the Mac. So like everyone else I was scrambling trying to figure out how I was going to play this game on my Mac. The first thing I tried was GeForce Nvidia now my experience with that was not the best, I just did not like the way it performed. I'm running on a 2019 5K iMac. And with GeForce now I had to run everything on low and it just looked terrible so I scrap that. The next thing I did was I found this thing on the net called shadow PC where are you could play the game in the cloud on your own PC that's in the cloud. So I signed up for shadow PC it was like a month waiting list for them to set your PC up so in the meantime I installed windows in Boot Camp. Let me just tell you from the get-go I'm not a big fan of Boot Camp because I don't like having to reboot my computer so that's a turn off right there, but I want to find the best way to play Guild Wars 2. So what I did is I didn't want to install windows on my computers Hard drive. So I went and bought an a 512 SSD drive to install windows on.

The process was pretty straightforward I found a video on YouTube that I followed I had it done in a couple hours, I went to Microsoft website and downloaded a copy of windows I figured I could just keep on playing Guild Wars 2 and never have to register it because that's the only thing I planned on doing. Playing the game in Boot Camp it's just like playing on a Windows machine it work great but there I was again not wanting to have to reboot every time I played the game. I found myself playing less than less because I didn't wanna have to reboot.

And then I get an email last week telling me my Shadow PC is ready to go and I can log into it. I went to shadow PCs website and download it all the stuff I needed for my computer and login. My first impressions of Shadow PC was wow this is pretty cool I have a full-blown PC on my Mac and it's running really really good so I went and downloaded Guild Wars 2 onto my Shadow PC and set everything up I was getting between 50 and 60 frames per second and my lag was really really low probably about 90 to 100 and it was really really a great experience. The only downside I see is it cost $14.99 a month for me it's not a big deal I'm an older gentleman and $14.99 a month not a big deal. But the plus if I could play any PC game I want, I need to go to Steam and try some other games and see how they perform. I was just messing around a little bit this morning and downloaded the Shadow PC app for my iPhone and it was pretty cool I was playing Guild Wars 2 on my iPhone 11 I could not believe it. So if you guys don't mind spending $14.99 a month I think you should try shadow PC it'll open up all kinds of PC apps for you anything you want. I think I'm gonna stay with shadow PC for now because I really like the way it runs for $14.99 a month I think it's a pretty good deal for what you can do with it .

I hope this helps.