Balance patch should be next Tuesday.

Kam.4092

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What i expect?

"We observed scourges dmg and support possibilities the last weeks very detailed and we feel the Scourge is a little bit too strong while having HUGE support skills, so we have to nerf some parts of barrier. We also think its posibility to dmg multiple targets and controle area is a little bit too strong."

Increase cast time of shades to 3/4 second.

Increase LF cost of nefarious favor by 10%.

Decrease Basic Amount of Sand Cascade Barrier by 10% and increase scale with healing power by 10%.

Decrease Basic Amount of Desert Shroud Barrier by 20% and increase scale with healing power by 10%.

Shade abilities now have an after cast time of 1/2 second before the next shade skill can be activated.

Increase Recharge of Horrowing wave to 25 seconds.

Reduce stacks of torment per tick of ghastly breach to 1 for 2 sec.

increase recharge time of trail of anguish to 30 sec.

That i expect....

> @Dadnir.5038 said:

> Nope to soon, Art team probably didn't have enough time to had growing red circle under shades each time you use a shroud skill. It will more likely come with wintersday patch and in the mean time scourge will have to stay "low" (It define it so well it's almost funny)

The next PvP seasons starts on the 7th. It will be next week most likely

Tbh, this is their last chance of keeping me playing Necro. If they will flop, like they did in HoT with the Reaper "+5% axe dmg" that's it. Already i moved my viper set on Mirage, and i have a great time by killing things fast with confusion,torment,bleeding,burn, and i'm saying large groups +6 mobs. But since devs said Scourge is an "HEAVY SUPPORT" i expect something like "+10 barrier" not go and play and pls dont bother us, and don't forget to buy the next exp, where you'll be in a good place, for like ... um... 2 weeks tops. This situations with the devs and our class,becomes like a bad joke.

Torment durations nerfed by 50%, Dhuumfire now burns the necromancer, Sand Shade Maximum Count reduced to 2, Sand Shade Duration now is same both PvP and PvE (10 seconds down from 20 in PvE), Sand Shade radius down to 90 from 180, Sand Savant radius from 300 to 180. That is what I am expecting

Because Necros seem to mostly use weapon x, weapon x's skills will be slightly changed to promote other weapon use.

Because Reapers seem to mostly use weapon y, weapon y's skills will be slightly changed to promote other weapon use.

Because Scourges seem to mostly use weapon z, weapon z's skills will be slightly changed to promote other weapon use.

I honestly just expect more bug fixes with the sand shade skills, increased barrier output (probably by adding more healing power, yay >_>). And a slight increase to damage, very slight, like 5% on Serpent siphon and another stack of poison. Anet have made it pretty clear their vision of necro doesn’t align with the players’.

Did you mean screwyounecrosday?

Prepare for:

-Tooltip updates no one cares about.

-Fixing bugs no one ever noticed about.

-Unimpactful buff to skills no one uses.

-Random and annoying nerfs (ofc, what were you expecting).

And the promise they will be watching how necromancers performs in different game modes, and do nothing for next 6 months when next balance patch takes place.

After they redesigned Lich Form and Signet's GM trait, I just hope they forget about us for a while now. We suffered enough.

> @Etterwyn.5263 said:

> Great expectations lead to great disappointments.

You preach to the converted, look at those expectations! This thread made my day. :lol:

Stacking Scourges proved Barriers to be too strong and everlasting: decay being pushed back indefinitely. To balance this out, while also promoting skillful use of barriers, we decided to apply the following measure: if a barrier is applied over an existing barrier, they will cancel out.

We also found that having access to both heavy support and strong damage at the same time was bad for build diversity. Barrier base value is now 0 and requires healing power to work.