I hate the Clock Tower and It shouldn't be mandatory for the Book Skin!

Unyque.6189

> @Faaris.8013 said:

> > @Mewcifer.5198 said:

> > > @Faaris.8013 said:

> > > That tower is broken for me. I tried it once, fell after maybe 7 seconds, and couldn't restart it. I couldn't enter the area with the tower again. I left the whole instance, entered again, same problem. Then I left and never tried again because I try to avoid broken content.

> >

> > Are you aware that there is a wait for starting it? There would have been a thing on the side of the screen indicating how long on the wait is left.

>

> It is a Jumping Puzzle, why should there be a waiting time to do it? And how is that not broken? Do people really wait in line to do a JP that is in an instance? Sorry, if that's true I still consider it broken and will stay away from it.

Because you're doing it with a group. Once everyone is back in the lobby the timer speeds up

> @Unyque.6189 said:

> 4 years of watching the elite get this puzzle that is so kitten hard! Listening to people complaining about bouncing off the top, motion sickness, and average jumpers unable to complete it.

> I thought this was supposed to be a fun event but this is NOT FUN! After watching people complain for 4 years you would think they would do something about it.

> One player felt they sped it up this year and after watching older youtube videos, I tend to agree. Flame me all you want, but I've said my piece.

I hate it as well. Its the only puzzle in the whole game I simply cant do , not cos its difficult but for some reason it either bugs out near top or there is a certain cornering that just wont action fast enough when I make the jump around the terrain.

That said - you simply do not need to do the puzzle to get the backpack.

Go by the recipes for the boots from the vendor and craft them.. you will get the lunatic wardrobe collection after the first set of boots and the backpack when all 3 boot types are crafted.

Spoiler!!.. the backpack is rather unwhelming imo... wish I had save my leather :)

clocktower isn't hard, its just a matter of trila and error. Once you know how to run, then its just a matter of quickness to make th jumps quick enough, so that you dotn get into the sitation of beign too slow and beign not fast enough at two points on the way up, before the green acid is already there .

The first spot been halfway on the way up the stone block in a middle to jump and the next and last one right after the spot where you have to jump DOWN, due to the jump lettign you become knoccked down for some secons, unable to move, you don#t want to give the acid the time to swallow you, while you are lieing downed on the ground, unable to move after that jump

Even me, as veratne, who hasn't made this Jp for now 4 years anymore, it took also again some trials and error runs, like felt 20 or 30 so, until I was again so used to the run and the jump,s that I became able to reach even the top...

The game has much much harder JPs by now, than the clock tower ...