I Hate Scourge but I got Idea for it

Justine.6351

I don't like condi bunker staff wielding players but I thought maybe I would give a shot on how I would change it to something a tad more intelligent play wise,

3 charges, 10sec cd, shade skills have no cd except 1sec global cd

Player-self casted shade skills have a radius of 300 and the sand shades have 180

When casting shade skills (which are now ground targeted), it always activates on self but also on any and all shades at ground targeted location. Yes, stacking shades is a thing again. Shade skills that activate traits do so at 50% effectiveness. So something like path of corruption would only remove 1 boon at each shade. If you are standing on 3 shades and a foe is there with you, you would corrupt upto 5 boons. Dhuumfire, 3sec burning caster, 1.5sec burning on each shade, maximum of 1 3sec burn and 3x 1.5sec burns if shade stacking.

Sand Cascade now teleports you to target area, only if there is a shade present. Otherwise you do not teleport as you didn't "activate" a sand shade. Think guardians merciful intervention.

Sand Savant trait, idk remake into something new.

Barrier now stays firm for 2seconds, exponential decay (5 total seconds for 1 barrier) that only resets if barrier 100% dissipates or is "consumed" by damage.

Rebalance f-skill costs and barrier strengths.

Now scourge takes a brain, boom. done.

> @Zoltreez.6435 said:

> > @Justine.6351 said:

> > > @Zoltreez.6435 said:

> > > I also have an idea for it...

> > >

> > > lets send it back to the Devs With a Sticky that says "we don't like being trolled"

> >

> > ?

>

> its a joke..... btw Anet ignore all sugestions in these forums ...

Oh, btw anet does not igore all suggestions.

> @Justine.6351 said:

> > @Zoltreez.6435 said:

> > > @Justine.6351 said:

> > > > @Zoltreez.6435 said:

> > > > I also have an idea for it...

> > > >

> > > > lets send it back to the Devs With a Sticky that says "we don't like being trolled"

> > >

> > > ?

> >

> > its a joke..... btw Anet ignore all sugestions in these forums ...

>

> Oh, btw anet does not igore all suggestions.

Yeah they put them onto the revenant.

> @Justine.6351 said:

> > @Zoltreez.6435 said:

> > > @Justine.6351 said:

> > > > @Zoltreez.6435 said:

> > > > I also have an idea for it...

> > > >

> > > > lets send it back to the Devs With a Sticky that says "we don't like being trolled"

> > >

> > > ?

> >

> > its a joke..... btw Anet ignore all sugestions in these forums ...

>

> Oh, btw anet does not igore all suggestions.

well okay they dont ignore ALL the Necromancer suggestions...

only 99.99 % of them...

that 00.01% that goes through are Nerf suggestions from non necro players......

>I Hate Scourge

That bias is not exactly hard to spot, it shows through with nearly every post you make.

Ignoring your PVP qq, scourge always took a brain in PVE, so your suggestion wouldn't have changed much at all on THAT front.

It's still not a bad suggestion, don't get me wrong - it could very well work, as the shade stacking being back could allow proper damage values again, while not risking PVP balance. Don't mind that at all, tbh. I'd even support it.

I would just like to see the class fit into some actual roll... Its "Heavy Support" with little support, but its not DPS either so at some point the Dev's will have to pick one or the other, but at this point they are failing at both.

I understand the suggestions, but with out fixing core issues with the Necro class all of this theory crafting suggestions is meaningless. There are so many useless and underwhelming traits as well as other core mechanics that need to be fixed.

> @Laiboch.4380 said:

> I would just like to see the class fit into some actual roll... Its "Heavy Support" with little support, but its not DPS either so at some point the Dev's will have to pick one or the other, but at this point they are failing at both.

>

> I understand the suggestions, but with out fixing core issues with the Necro class all of this theory crafting suggestions is meaningless. There are so many useless and underwhelming traits as well as other core mechanics that need to be fixed.

Necro falls into the wierd utility side of things. Like boon corrupt. The problem I know many have with Necro is that pve doesn't utilize boons nearly enough to give necromancer it's spot. Among other items I suppose.