Beastly Warden should trigger on Wordly Impact at the beginning of the cast

Lujin.4621

like it does with any pet... seriously what were they thinking???

and also increase its radius to 360 **minimum** and reduce the cast time to 3/4 a second unless that is done it's gonna stay total bad in pvp as any idiot can just calmly walk out of it.

And no, lot of access to quickness is not an excuse, when you need something in order to make something work you know it's crap.

Quickness should improve not be required for it to do be barely usable. (anticipating the autistic 12 year old fanboys)

EDIT: I see you also didn't adress my previous comment on quick draw not working with dagger 3 do you hate ranger?

This is only requesting the taunt from Beastmastery to be at the start of the F2 cast and nothing else

Yes "Live Fast" so long as it has not an ICD cannot be put at the start of the cast since it could just be canceled and spammed for boons but nobody asked for that to be put at the start of the cast so not sure whats your point

> @Lujin.4621 said:

> like it does with any pet... seriously what were they thinking???

>

> and also increase its radius to 360 **minimum** and reduce the cast time to 3/4 a second unless that is done it's gonna stay total bad in pvp as any idiot can just calmly walk out of it.

> And no, lot of access to quickness is not an excuse, when you need something in order to make something work you know it's crap.

> Quickness should improve not be required for it to do be barely usable. (anticipating the autistic 12 year old fanboys)

>

> EDIT: I see you also didn't adress my previous comment on quick draw not working with dagger 3 do you hate ranger?

Once i met a soulbeast use hunter shot to cover his worldly impact that hit for 17k damage in wvw, i think you don’t need quickness to land it.

I remember how players kept claiming hundred blade is OP at launch while it does require “setup” in order to make it work. At least i don’t see anyone said worldly impact is OP...

> @Shirk.6421 said:

> If it triggers instantly, you get the boons and/or taunt enemies, then you can cancel the cast and repeat.

A skill that would give you any benefit from the initial cast goes on full CD, even if its not full executed. Thats why they moved the stunbreak from the renegade heal, thats why a splitsecond of whirling defences gives full CD.

They could implemented this the same way.

Y> @Crossaber.8934 said:

> > @Lujin.4621 said:

> > like it does with any pet... seriously what were they thinking???

> >

> > and also increase its radius to 360 **minimum** and reduce the cast time to 3/4 a second unless that is done it's gonna stay total bad in pvp as any idiot can just calmly walk out of it.

> > And no, lot of access to quickness is not an excuse, when you need something in order to make something work you know it's crap.

> > Quickness should improve not be required for it to do be barely usable. (anticipating the autistic 12 year old fanboys)

> >

> > EDIT: I see you also didn't adress my previous comment on quick draw not working with dagger 3 do you hate ranger?

>

> Once i met a soulbeast use hunter shot to cover his worldly impact that hit for 17k damage in wvw, i think you don’t need quickness to land it.

>

> I remember how players kept claiming hundred blade is OP at launch while it does require “setup” in order to make it work. At least i don’t see anyone said worldly impact is OP...

lol First off post evidence of your 17k stealthed or go home. He would need to have the +50% dmg from moment of clarity for that even with Zerker gear, but he cant have it if he used it on hunter shot to get stealthed.

Secondly even with proof this is just an anecdotal evidence, obviously the fact that it worked once doesnt demonstrate that it works often

Wordly Impact has a very telegraphed animation, roots you in place for the duration of the cast, it's true stealth can make up for those flaws, but that'0s only PART of them, you're still very easily dodged by something as simple as a slightly unpredicable movement pattern due to the cast time and radius.

And you gambled your main escape skill, so rip if you miss.

If you think W.Impact is OP .. seriously idk what to tell you, go complain about Deadeye being too op in pvp or something =)

> @Lujin.4621 said:

> Y> @Crossaber.8934 said:

> > > @Lujin.4621 said:

> > > like it does with any pet... seriously what were they thinking???

> > >

> > > and also increase its radius to 360 **minimum** and reduce the cast time to 3/4 a second unless that is done it's gonna stay total bad in pvp as any idiot can just calmly walk out of it.

> > > And no, lot of access to quickness is not an excuse, when you need something in order to make something work you know it's crap.

> > > Quickness should improve not be required for it to do be barely usable. (anticipating the autistic 12 year old fanboys)

> > >

> > > EDIT: I see you also didn't adress my previous comment on quick draw not working with dagger 3 do you hate ranger?

> >

> > Once i met a soulbeast use hunter shot to cover his worldly impact that hit for 17k damage in wvw, i think you don’t need quickness to land it.

> >

> > I remember how players kept claiming hundred blade is OP at launch while it does require “setup” in order to make it work. At least i don’t see anyone said worldly impact is OP...

>

> lol First off post evidence of your 17k stealthed or go home. He would need to have the +50% dmg from moment of clarity for that even with Zerker gear, but he cant have it if he used it on hunter shot to get stealthed.

> Secondly even with proof this is just an anecdotal evidence, obviously the fact that it worked once doesnt demonstrate that it works often

>

> Wordly Impact has a very telegraphed animation, roots you in place for the duration of the cast, it's true stealth can make up for those flaws, but that'0s only PART of them, you're still very easily dodged by something as simple as a slightly unpredicable movement pattern due to the cast time and radius.

> And you gambled your main escape skill, so rip if you miss.

> If you think W.Impact is OP .. seriously idk what to tell you, go complain about Deadeye being too op in pvp or something =)

>

>

Didn't i mentioned sic'em?

Sorry my bad, i should have said so, and i didn't say it is OP ever, i happens to be in love with this skill, very. What i said is there are a lot of powerful skill besides worldly impact which is very telepathed, require a setup to be effective. Once you pull that flaw out, its power should be greatly reduced, which, imo, i prefer it this way.

I am just giving you one out of many examples that can make it work.

> @Crossaber.8934 said:

> > @Lujin.4621 said:

> > Y> @Crossaber.8934 said:

> > > > @Lujin.4621 said:

> > > > like it does with any pet... seriously what were they thinking???

> > > >

> > > > and also increase its radius to 360 **minimum** and reduce the cast time to 3/4 a second unless that is done it's gonna stay total bad in pvp as any idiot can just calmly walk out of it.

> > > > And no, lot of access to quickness is not an excuse, when you need something in order to make something work you know it's crap.

> > > > Quickness should improve not be required for it to do be barely usable. (anticipating the autistic 12 year old fanboys)

> > > >

> > > > EDIT: I see you also didn't adress my previous comment on quick draw not working with dagger 3 do you hate ranger?

> > >

> > > Once i met a soulbeast use hunter shot to cover his worldly impact that hit for 17k damage in wvw, i think you don’t need quickness to land it.

> > >

> > > I remember how players kept claiming hundred blade is OP at launch while it does require “setup” in order to make it work. At least i don’t see anyone said worldly impact is OP...

> >

> > lol First off post evidence of your 17k stealthed or go home. He would need to have the +50% dmg from moment of clarity for that even with Zerker gear, but he cant have it if he used it on hunter shot to get stealthed.

> > Secondly even with proof this is just an anecdotal evidence, obviously the fact that it worked once doesnt demonstrate that it works often

> >

> > Wordly Impact has a very telegraphed animation, roots you in place for the duration of the cast, it's true stealth can make up for those flaws, but that'0s only PART of them, you're still very easily dodged by something as simple as a slightly unpredicable movement pattern due to the cast time and radius.

> > And you gambled your main escape skill, so rip if you miss.

> > If you think W.Impact is OP .. seriously idk what to tell you, go complain about Deadeye being too op in pvp or something =)

> >

> >

>

> Didn't i mentioned sic'em?

>

> Sorry my bad, i should have said so, and i didn't say it is OP ever, i happens to be in love with this skill, very. What i said is there are a lot of powerful skill besides worldly impact which is very telepathed, require a setup to be effective. Once you pull that flaw out, its power should be greatly reduced, which, imo, i prefer it this way.

>

> I am just giving you one out of many examples that can make it work.

The entire concept of casting Hunter's Shot, then running up to a person to use Worldly Impact is extremely clunky and awkward to do in an actual fight. If someone gets hit by that, they must be either standing still or afk. You can literally walk out of range of it when someone starts casting the skill.

The taunt should apply on skill activation, not at the end of the cast.

**All beast ability traits should trigger on as soon as the skill is cast/activated** - it works exactly like that for pets, and pet skills can be cancelled, swapped or interrupted, but the trait goes on cooldown still, so it is not broken.

**Live Fast** should get a small ICD and also apply on the pet when unmelded F2 is used. Live Fast on melded F3 use would greatly enhance all F3 skills as they all have HORRIBLE activation times.

> @shadowpass.4236 said:

> > @Crossaber.8934 said:

> > > @Lujin.4621 said:

> > > Y> @Crossaber.8934 said:

> > > > > @Lujin.4621 said:

> > > > > like it does with any pet... seriously what were they thinking???

> > > > >

> > > > > and also increase its radius to 360 **minimum** and reduce the cast time to 3/4 a second unless that is done it's gonna stay total bad in pvp as any idiot can just calmly walk out of it.

> > > > > And no, lot of access to quickness is not an excuse, when you need something in order to make something work you know it's crap.

> > > > > Quickness should improve not be required for it to do be barely usable. (anticipating the autistic 12 year old fanboys)

> > > > >

> > > > > EDIT: I see you also didn't adress my previous comment on quick draw not working with dagger 3 do you hate ranger?

> > > >

> > > > Once i met a soulbeast use hunter shot to cover his worldly impact that hit for 17k damage in wvw, i think you don’t need quickness to land it.

> > > >

> > > > I remember how players kept claiming hundred blade is OP at launch while it does require “setup” in order to make it work. At least i don’t see anyone said worldly impact is OP...

> > >

> > > lol First off post evidence of your 17k stealthed or go home. He would need to have the +50% dmg from moment of clarity for that even with Zerker gear, but he cant have it if he used it on hunter shot to get stealthed.

> > > Secondly even with proof this is just an anecdotal evidence, obviously the fact that it worked once doesnt demonstrate that it works often

> > >

> > > Wordly Impact has a very telegraphed animation, roots you in place for the duration of the cast, it's true stealth can make up for those flaws, but that'0s only PART of them, you're still very easily dodged by something as simple as a slightly unpredicable movement pattern due to the cast time and radius.

> > > And you gambled your main escape skill, so rip if you miss.

> > > If you think W.Impact is OP .. seriously idk what to tell you, go complain about Deadeye being too op in pvp or something =)

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Didn't i mentioned sic'em?

> >

> > Sorry my bad, i should have said so, and i didn't say it is OP ever, i happens to be in love with this skill, very. What i said is there are a lot of powerful skill besides worldly impact which is very telepathed, require a setup to be effective. Once you pull that flaw out, its power should be greatly reduced, which, imo, i prefer it this way.

> >

> > I am just giving you one out of many examples that can make it work.

>

> The entire concept of casting Hunter's Shot, then running up to a person to use Worldly Impact is extremely clunky and awkward to do in an actual fight. If someone gets hit by that, they must be either standing still or afk. You can literally walk out of range of it when someone starts casting the skill.

>

> The taunt should apply on skill activation, not at the end of the cast.

I have feeling he isn't telling the whole truth, to do that kind of damage they would need MM traitline and do the following combo, Rampage > Rapid Fire > Smoke Assault > Takedown > Worldly Impact. That is only way they would get 17k Critical in WvW. No chance in hell they using Hunter Shot than walking up Worldly Impact.

> @Crossaber.8934 said:

> > @Lujin.4621 said:

> > like it does with any pet... seriously what were they thinking???

> >

> > and also increase its radius to 360 **minimum** and reduce the cast time to 3/4 a second unless that is done it's gonna stay total bad in pvp as any idiot can just calmly walk out of it.

> > And no, lot of access to quickness is not an excuse, when you need something in order to make something work you know it's crap.

> > Quickness should improve not be required for it to do be barely usable. (anticipating the autistic 12 year old fanboys)

> >

> > EDIT: I see you also didn't adress my previous comment on quick draw not working with dagger 3 do you hate ranger?

>

> Once i met a soulbeast use hunter shot to cover his worldly impact that hit for 17k damage in wvw, i think you don’t need quickness to land it.

>

> I remember how players kept claiming hundred blade is OP at launch while it does require “setup” in order to make it work. At least i don’t see anyone said worldly impact is OP...

Because it isn't. If you're dumb enough to stand still as a ranger stealths, then well.. you're dumb.