Anet... Scourge needs buffs in WvW...

Justine.6351

So I've been playing guild wars since 2005, more specifically necromancer, and I must say its never been as bad as it has been now. I go out into wvw and it feels like I'm playing naked. Every class just out ranges me with more damage. Even the new specialization scourge cannot facedown some of these op classes like revenant. Scourge, and necromancer in general, NEED better defensive skills!

This vid pretty much sums up my experience playing a Condi scourge,

I consider myself an experienced player in wvw and think this demonstrates perfectly just what is happening to myself and all Necromancers in we've currently.

Ty love your game.

Let me run away while I have stacks of torment on me, oh I died whoops. Necro OP nerf. What was funny was you almost killed him from a downed state due to how squishy scourges are lol Don't get me wrong scourges are still ok in WvW especially when stacked in Spvp not the best due to the lack of damage now and how squishy and easily focused we can be but we reallyyyyyyy suck in PVE and that's where we need the biggest buff.

the best part of being a necro especialy scourge in WvW is when a Thief out of freaking nowhere jumps on you and Faceroll Burst delete you in 3 seconds then before you even click on the respawn button he is already on the other side of the Zone because fuck balance.........

i want my Shroud back... atleast then a thief needs to burst me 2 times to kill me......