Condi Reaper build for PvE?

TheUndefined.1720

Hello!

I'm really not having fun with the scourge, but I really like condition damage (I have a set of condi damage gear and not enough time / $$$ to dump into getting a power set of armor, as well). I've been looking around the net and all the builds I find are really outdated. I guess there was nerf or balance patch that broke a lot of old buidls? I know Reaper leans more so towards power, but any help would be appreciated.

Here's what I'm looking for:

* Reaper

* Condi build

* Rotations

* Something fun, not super complicated

* Please no 20-30min long rambling build videos

* PvE (I don't do fractals or raiding)

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Necro do not have any "super" damage builds atm, neither as condi or power. That is the main reason alot of the builds seem "outdated". That said, necro still do fine in any content and for open world condi necro is one of the safest build/classes to run when soloing.

Something like: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNArYBjM0Q1N2dD83YpYwi7hFxkYUAYAkAoaCThbFA-jRiHQBEU5jzWYgc6Dq1TAQjKB3lSIAcKACy+A0T9HSBsoyK-e

will work well. And if you want it abit more tanky, then swap some of the armor/tinkets out with Trailblazer. This will naturally make you loose more damage, but will also make everything even more forgiving.

Thank you for the response! I really appreciate it! I tried that build out with the gear I have and it just didn't give me the OOMF! I was looking for lol. I kinda mangled together my own build. Basically, it's the same thing but instead of soul reaping I switched it out with spite. Now I have 25 stacks of vuln most of the fight. It's pretty nice, still kinda meh, but a lot more fun and streamlined than the scourge I was playing.

Thanks so much again :D