Fallen balthazard outfit

Any chance of Fallen balthazard outfit becoming a gemstore item? I used 50black lions keys and still i did not got it not even one of the other skins.....

Would suck if it would never bein obtainable to get because of the rng. This is one of the outfits i want for months and then when it finally was ingame to get it was with gambling.

Typically, these outfits and similar items/skins remain exclusive to the chests and subject to RNG. There have been other posts on this with mixed feelings all around. Personally, I'm in favor of making them tradeable. This would make them available for gold (likely a lot of gold), but would at least make them accessible outside of RNG. The investment in 50 keys is a lot of time and/or money, which could have been directed towards getting gold to buy the item.

I highly doubt Anet will make this one a gemstore item, and I hope you're lucky with your next BLC.

> @Shirlias.8104 said:

> They will probably be avaible through blc with items like https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Exclusives_Chest , which can bel sold through TP ( like previous items ).

> So the price could be way higher than a normal outfit but less than believing in RNG ( around 500g, which could be between 2k and 2.5k gems converted ).

That's true, it could be worked into the Exclusives Chest. The LS1 boxes also indicate that Anet is willing to make some things more accessible. While I don't see them offering this outfit as a Gemstore item still, they could open up channels like this to remove RNG.

I was kinda chocked that a new outfit were not in the gemstore, but in the BLC. I never uses BLC overrall, but this time I just had to get that outfit because it's soooooo coool!

After 70 or 75 keys+chests, I finally got my beloved Balthazar outfit, :disappointed:

I wish you good luck to get it!

> @crashburntoo.7431 said:

> > @Shirlias.8104 said:

> > They will probably be avaible through blc with items like https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Exclusives_Chest , which can bel sold through TP ( like previous items ).

> > So the price could be way higher than a normal outfit but less than believing in RNG ( around 500g, which could be between 2k and 2.5k gems converted ).

>

> That's true, it could be worked into the Exclusives Chest. The LS1 boxes also indicate that Anet is willing to make some things more accessible. While I don't see them offering this outfit as a Gemstore item still, they could open up channels like this to remove RNG.

It's simply a matter of time.

Want the item first? Gamble with keys

Don't want to gamble? Wait until the item is "old" enough to be put not on rng ( or tp ).

It sucks, i know.