Character stuck and cant log in

Same here, can't log in with my Norn Guardian at Divinity's Reach since yesterday. Anyone who can help in here before heading out to Support. Appreciate it.

Edit, adding the [Error](http://www.m5zn.com/newuploads/2017/11/04/png//2f8d56c26b33284.png "Error") am receiving.

Even log into launcher is taking more time than usual, I have restarted my router and my PC few times, I can log in fine with my other Norn at tutorial map, and just fine with other characters, Human, Char. It's only this particular character in Divinity's reach that cant seem to be able to land.

I got response, but its just the usuall replies asking me for some information of my connection, it seems they dont understand the situation itself, i dont have any connection problem, its ingame bug that doesnt allow me to access characters into the game, just stucked in loading screen, and others i could play on...

This is not helping at all, its just not enough..

For those who have a char they cannot get onto, be it a stuck loading screen or a crash, but can access other chars ok,

Try and run the -repair command and allow the client to repair,

I had this issue last week with cursed shore, the char in there I could not access, the game would crash or have infinite loading screen, but I could access other char's fine, after I ran the repair command, I used another char to load into cursed shore, then WP'd out to another map, I then re-logged to the original char that was stuck and was able to move them out of the map.

I've got the same problem on Mac, where I can't log in to one of my characters - it gets stuck at the Fireheart Rise loading screen and never progresses further, but other characters can log in to their areas. I tried a repair, but after sitting there for a long time the repair crashed... *rolls eyes*

Seems like there are now quite a few people experiencing the same problem:

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/15292/cant-login-in

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/15610/unable-to-access-one-of-my-characters

I seriously hope I don't have to redownload the entire game.

Tried running the repair on the 64-bit Mac client on High Sierra again. It got to the end and was using 100% of CPU time for a while, then eventually crashed. Terminal shows this while it's running:

/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.30.2/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:50: Error: unsupported compressor 8

/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.30.2/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/Exceptions.plist'

/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.30.2/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:50: Error: unsupported compressor 8

/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.30.2/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Library/AppExceptions.bundle/Exceptions.plist'

[warn] kq_init: detected broken kqueue; not using.: Undefined error: 0

Renderer Log: [2729:771:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(303)] locale_file_path.empty()

... among other things.

• 4 weeks later...