Seriously can't wait for Tuesday

MrSilver.5269

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @Rym.1469 said:

> > @MrSilver.5269 said:

> > Just watched a bronze scout scourge take out 4v1 , and the 4 were seasoned (playing since launch) wvwers. The scourge didn't get below 1/2 half health. It just isn't even fun anymore. Yes this is a QQ. We are all logging out and getting on our scourges. If they are unbeatable, join them.

>

> Scourge is powerful and no offense to the seasoned wvwers who play since launch, but to lose 4v1 to anything else than spellbreaker you really have to try.

Even against spellbreaker that is just really sad, it's quite easy to kite a spellbreaker. Especially for 4 "good" players ;)

A friend and I (he power reaper, I glasscannon Staff Weaver) have yet to meet a spellbreaker that can beat us, we can't defeat all of them, some decide to run away and we can't really chase them, but the best we met so far managed to down me twice but couldn't prevent my reaper friend from picking me up or killing him.

And my reaper friend and I are far from the "best" on our respective classes.

Of course kiting gets harder when you're 4 melees that have no idea what they're doing and aren't communicating...

> @MrSilver.5269 said:

> Just watched a bronze scout scourge take out 4v1 , and the 4 were seasoned (playing since launch) wvwers. The scourge didn't get below 1/2 half health. It just isn't even fun anymore. Yes this is a QQ. We are all logging out and getting on our scourges. If they are unbeatable, join them.

Look man I'm sorry but lets be Fair it was on 1 v 4... I jumped into the fight when you were already finishing your friends, and I got help at the end of the fight from my Friends that you finished.

The Reason I won the fight, was because I am Full Healer Scourge 1600 Healing Power I was doing very little damage to you but I was able to sustain myself for a very long time and killed you with very Simple Torch 4 and 5 skills. And I'm not a Bronze Scout you lied about that part I'm a Silver General.

> @MrSilver.5269 said:

> Just watched a bronze scout scourge take out 4v1 , and the 4 were seasoned (playing since launch) wvwers. The scourge didn't get below 1/2 half health. It just isn't even fun anymore. Yes this is a QQ. We are all logging out and getting on our scourges. If they are unbeatable, join them.

and Scourge got buffed while reaper mainly got nerfed :D now all happy since more ppl will go buy the expansion or do nothing

gg to anet as always

> @ilmau.9781 said:

> > @MrSilver.5269 said:

> > Just watched a bronze scout scourge take out 4v1 , and the 4 were seasoned (playing since launch) wvwers. The scourge didn't get below 1/2 half health. It just isn't even fun anymore. Yes this is a QQ. We are all logging out and getting on our scourges. If they are unbeatable, join them.

>

> and Scourge got buffed while reaper mainly got nerfed :D now all happy since more ppl will go buy the expansion or do nothing

>

> gg to anet as always

Reaper mainly got nerfed? Can you elaborate? I can't play until later but the changes look more good than bad?

> @KTap.4381 said:

> > @ilmau.9781 said:

> > > @MrSilver.5269 said:

> > > Just watched a bronze scout scourge take out 4v1 , and the 4 were seasoned (playing since launch) wvwers. The scourge didn't get below 1/2 half health. It just isn't even fun anymore. Yes this is a QQ. We are all logging out and getting on our scourges. If they are unbeatable, join them.

> >

> > and Scourge got buffed while reaper mainly got nerfed :D now all happy since more ppl will go buy the expansion or do nothing

> >

> > gg to anet as always

>

> Reaper mainly got nerfed? Can you elaborate? I can't play until later but the changes look more good than bad?

Anet buff all the reaper shroud skills damage, by quiet a bit. HOWEVER. they nerf the bejeesus outta shroud duration, so you cannot stay in shroud very long, even with the lf generation skills traited, to do all the extra damage. I greatly preferred the power reaper of yesterday compared to this crap (and yes, i roamed as a power reaper)

> @mulzi.8273 said:

> > @KTap.4381 said:

> > > @ilmau.9781 said:

> > > > @MrSilver.5269 said:

> > > > Just watched a bronze scout scourge take out 4v1 , and the 4 were seasoned (playing since launch) wvwers. The scourge didn't get below 1/2 half health. It just isn't even fun anymore. Yes this is a QQ. We are all logging out and getting on our scourges. If they are unbeatable, join them.

> > >

> > > and Scourge got buffed while reaper mainly got nerfed :D now all happy since more ppl will go buy the expansion or do nothing

> > >

> > > gg to anet as always

> >

> > Reaper mainly got nerfed? Can you elaborate? I can't play until later but the changes look more good than bad?

>

> Anet buff all the reaper shroud skills damage, by quiet a bit. HOWEVER. they nerf the bejeesus outta shroud duration, so you cannot stay in shroud very long, even with the lf generation skills traited, to do all the extra damage. I greatly preferred the power reaper of yesterday compared to this crap (and yes, i roamed as a power reaper)

>

>

Interesting. I'll hold judgement until the new build has been tested more thoroughly, but now I'm a bit worried!