Crime Sorcière || (NA)

zoopop.5630

Looking for a Solid PvP team to play with/run AT's with? Look no further we are looking for skilled players who are able to adapt properly to team comp/match ups.

Requirements to Join CS PvP Team:

1. Members must attend practices in order to stay on the team

2. Players must be open to builds/changes/suggestions on how to play and where to go during rotations

3. Must maintain a Rating of plat Or Higher anything lower would withdraw you from the team

4. Must have a Discord and proper Headset for communication purposes

Apply for a spot with us!:

https://dacrimesorciere.enjin.com/dashboard/applications/general

for any additional questions Msg:

Zoopop.5630

Bump

We have officially l 8-10 players on for pvp tournaments and practice for pvt events / public events.

I’m looking for 2-4 more players looking to join a semi hardcore pvp guild to enjoy fun but yet challenging battles. If you want to join feel free to msg me here or in game with any questions you may have.

**This weekend we entered 4 tournaments and played 3-4th place each time against 16 teams. We are aiming to get first and continue to grow as a team :)! If anyone else is looking for a team to play competitive with then join us! **

ALL set with thief !!! CS is in high need of a Warrior Main! we continue placing third place out of 20 team per tournament, we are aimming for first or second place by the end of the year!

If you are interested in playing with a semi hardcore guild that looks to improve each other skills, and make easy gold feel free to join CS! Msg me in game or here for more details.

• 2 weeks later...

bump removed 3 players who weren't able to hold gold rating status / practice enough to maintain a average rating level.

Current need Mesmer mains and Necro main asap, MUST be able to play at least one other class for pvp practices. Msg me in game by sending me a mail or MSG me in here for more info.

• 3 weeks later...

> @"Saiyan.1704" said:

> @"zoopop.5630"

> What are yall's schedules like? Not exactly a full team but I've been playing with a few people consistently and may be able to get some decent in-houses going.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Fridays 9pm eastern time are the days we play for a few hours. We can set something up just let me know what work best for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i am a war main with more than 6500 games on the books ( 97% of the pie) currently playing spellbreaker with a boonbreaker setup. I would love to get involved but sadly don't have a working headset at the moment. However i am a quick typist, and will join the crew in discord for practices and matches and whatnot.

Reach me by forums or ingame ( sendto : Kaga Konikora )

> @"Kaga.7629" said:

> i am a war main with more than 6500 games on the books ( 97% of the pie) currently playing spellbreaker with a boonbreaker setup. I would love to get involved but sadly don't have a working headset at the moment. However i am a quick typist, and will join the crew in discord for practices and matches and whatnot.

>

> Reach me by forums or ingame ( sendto : Kaga Konikora )

https://dacrimesorciere.enjin.com/

feel free to apply and we'll go from there

• 1 month later...