Sigil Swapping

this is a very simple topic, it basically consists on making posible the sigil swapping for legendary weapons, we have gone a very long way (5 years) and legendary armour is able to rune swap FIRST than legendary weapons, that has been around since day 1... so i rlly dont know if anet is planning on inplementing some type of "legendary sigil" or whatever but i personally think this is taking to long... so if anet is not gonna implement this in a future than at least let us know so we dont have false hopes.

thx for ur time and consideration.

> @wolverine.5164 said:

> this is a very simple topic, it basically consists on making posible the sigil swapping for legendary weapons, we have gone a very long way (5 years) and legendary armour is able to rune swap FIRST than legendary weapons, that has been around since day 1... so i rlly dont know if anet is planning on inplementing some type of "legendary sigil" or whatever but i personally think this is taking to long... so if anet is not gonna implement this in a future than at least let us know so we dont have false hopes.

>

> thx for ur time and consideration.

Apparently, part of the problem is that legendary weapons have been around for so long and that the supply:demand ratio for sigils is lot bigger than that foe runes, so while the topic is simple, the solution is not.

The fact that ANet hasn't said anything is actually a good thing: when there's no chance of something happening, they say so. They stop telling us anything when they are close... but not close enough to schedule a release date.

Finally, what's your basis for thinking this is "taking too long?" I've most certainly wanted this since launch (along with build templates), but I'd rather that they take the time to give us a solution worthy of the game rather than a cheap one with an awkward UI, rather than one that disrupts the economy.

tl;dr yup, we all want this; even ANet. That doesn't mean that there's anything easy about making it happen soon.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @wolverine.5164 said:

> > this is a very simple topic, it basically consists on making posible the sigil swapping for legendary weapons, we have gone a very long way (5 years) and legendary armour is able to rune swap FIRST than legendary weapons, that has been around since day 1... so i rlly dont know if anet is planning on inplementing some type of "legendary sigil" or whatever but i personally think this is taking to long... so if anet is not gonna implement this in a future than at least let us know so we dont have false hopes.

> >

> > thx for ur time and consideration.

>

> Apparently, part of the problem is that legendary weapons have been around for so long and that the supply:demand ratio for sigils is lot bigger than that foe runes, so while the topic is simple, the solution is not.

>

> The fact that ANet hasn't said anything is actually a good thing: when there's no chance of something happening, they say so. They stop telling us anything when they are close... but not close enough to schedule a release date.

>

> Finally, what's your basis for thinking this is "taking too long?" I've most certainly wanted this since launch (along with build templates), but I'd rather that they take the time to give us a solution worthy of the game rather than a cheap one with an awkward UI, rather than one that disrupts the economy.

>

> tl;dr yup, we all want this; even ANet. That doesn't mean that there's anything easy about making it happen soon.

It could also mean no progress has been made because the reason for denying it was "Economics" and the person in charge of said Economics left the company after said decision.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @wolverine.5164 said:

> > this is a very simple topic, it basically consists on making posible the sigil swapping for legendary weapons, we have gone a very long way (5 years) and legendary armour is able to rune swap FIRST than legendary weapons, that has been around since day 1... so i rlly dont know if anet is planning on inplementing some type of "legendary sigil" or whatever but i personally think this is taking to long... so if anet is not gonna implement this in a future than at least let us know so we dont have false hopes.

> >

> > thx for ur time and consideration.

>

> Apparently, part of the problem is that legendary weapons have been around for so long and that the supply:demand ratio for sigils is lot bigger than that foe runes, so while the topic is simple, the solution is not.

>

> The fact that ANet hasn't said anything is actually a good thing: when there's no chance of something happening, they say so. They stop telling us anything when they are close... but not close enough to schedule a release date.

>

> Finally, what's your basis for thinking this is "taking too long?" I've most certainly wanted this since launch (along with build templates), but I'd rather that they take the time to give us a solution worthy of the game rather than a cheap one with an awkward UI, rather than one that disrupts the economy.

>

> tl;dr yup, we all want this; even ANet. That doesn't mean that there's anything easy about making it happen soon.

thank you for your comment, but " what is my basis for "taking too long".... i'll answer that with : "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" cheers.