Where are the Scourge changes? (Nov 7/17 update)

Tzozef.9841

Desert Shroud: Fixed a bug that could cause this skill’s targets to be lost due to proximity between shades or the casting scourge. Increased the damage inflicted per strike of this skill by 25%. Increased the duration of torment inflicted on each pulse of this skill from 2 seconds to 4 seconds in PvE.

So only on desert shroud from 2sec to 4 sec... so it was like -30% dps nerf... and now +3% boost, gg :D RIP pve necro :/

Grace of the Land: This trait no longer grants a unique enhancement. It now grants 4 stacks of might for 8 seconds to up to 10 allies in the area of your Celestial Avatar skills.

Phalanx Strength: Might duration granted by this trait has been reduced from 6 seconds to 4 seconds.

Barrier: The duration before decay begins has been increased from 1 second to 2 seconds. The time for the barrier to decay has been reduced from 4 seconds to 3 seconds.

Desert Shroud: Increased the damage inflicted per strike of this skill by 25%. Increased the duration of torment inflicted on each pulse of this skill from 2 seconds to 4 seconds in PvE.

For better or worse, this is our DPS and Support Buffs for Scourge.

> @Dadnir.5038 said:

> > @Ashyri.5426 said:

> > Funny how all of the other classes got PoF's changes when we got HoT's buffs. Anet is like 1 xpack late.

>

> Come on that was so unexpected that I'm speechless

Indeed unexpected AND welcomed bcz bc I just love reaper while scourge for me is bellow meh.

Test your scourge out, don't just read patchnotes. Damage feels buffed, almost enough to make it a good DPS spec if you spec for it, at least in the pug test runs I did. Sabetha is pretty much our playground now. Got some funny whispers afterwards :>

Dhuumfire working and the buff to F5 go a long way, as do the targetting fixes.

> @Zefiris.8297 said:

> Test your scourge out, don't just read patchnotes. Damage feels buffed, almost enough to make it a good DPS spec if you spec for it, at least in the pug test runs I did. Sabetha is pretty much our playground now. Got some funny whispers afterwards :>

>

Yeah test it. All other classes still deal more dmg than necro. And not just a little bit more