Give us back Equilibrium (PvP related)

Gandarel.5091

> @MakubeC.3026 said:

> Nah. Good changes. New traits are very alright.

So you saw incensed response and thought "this totally is not redundant as hell with Nefarious Momentum"?

You saw spirit boon and thought "oh this is way more useful than Equilibrium"?

If you thought either of the above I question your competence

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

imo the argument that offhand sword is somehow meant to make up for the burst lost with equilibrium is a null point, shield is better overall. Also to the people that think an extra 3k dmg is not as good as 25 might (which we could already get with nefarious momentum) it’s not about the 3k on its own, It’s about adding burst to rev overall.

> @Alveen.7239 said:

> imo the argument that offhand sword is somehow meant to make up for the burst lost with equilibrium is a null point, shield is better overall. Also to the people that think an extra 3k dmg is not as good as 25 might (which we could already get with nefarious momentum) it’s not about the 3k on its own, It’s about adding burst to rev overall.

IMO the loss of Equilibrium hurt sword/shield the hardest. I have swapped to sword/axe myself to make up for it.

Oh and OH sword will never be better than axe or shield in its current state. Axe 4 outshines sword 4 in every way but downed cleave (which Impossible Odds autos and Glint AoE has sword 4 beat out anyway), and sword 5 might as well not exist since it will never hit the big damage second hit.