First impressions on the Patch

Lily.1935

> @Anchoku.8142 said:

> Reaper builds will have to carry more defensive utilities. For example, shouts, especially with Rune of the Reaper, may be used more. Also, LF generation may receive more attention by players. Hmm... If only there was a trait to reduce ICD on shroud.

Sacrificing offense to make up for our loss of defense we got for the price of more offense. Hmm, it seems like instead of going forward we're just constantly spinning in circles, and getting covered in our own vomit.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me sum up the patch in two lines,

Reaper was good so they destroyed it to the point it is shit in any game mode, whatever it is Raid, WvW or PvP so they can force ppl to play Scourge so they have better chance to sell more and more copies of PoF.

Case is close, but customers are happy? who the fuck care

> @Artyport.2084 said:

> SCOURGE feels really bad to fight against still.

> the amount of coverage it has on the battlefield is too much.

> 1 i can barely see.

> 2. there is damage everywhere i go.

> 3. that skill that has damage travel around with the scourge is so annoying..

> 4. I hate scourge

So in short you posted here to say that _desert shroud_ was a pain in the...

Objectively the skill have way to much uptime. You could say that it make or break the scourge dps, however even with this, a sccourge do not do substancially more damage than any other professions so maybe it's annoying but balanced.

Anyway, you posted this in the wrong thread since this thread mainly concern the last patch change and desert shroud was probably already a pain for you before the patch.

> @Maunzi.3764 said:

> Less feels, more reals:

>

> https://gw2raidar.com/global_stats/4

> The overall average across all raid/cm stuff post patch of all reported, successful fights. Scourge is middle of the pack atm, reaper clearly below. Patch was a nice start, but we're clearly not there yet. Better than before, though.

>

>

good to know. Still not scourge support which is what I want to play.