Might want to clarify mount "SKINS"

Cyrin.1035

> @"DarcShriek.5829" said:

> > @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > falsely advertising is bad regardless how "obvious" it is, ones someone could buy a tv pretty much for free because it said "a tv for a whistle". (and yes, even after the cord he got the tv)

> > things must be explained clearly, anything short from that gives the customer right to wonder.

> >

> > i work in a second hand store, putting the wrong wording or description in the store for even the tiniest item can be fatal, before you know it you're giving things for free or sell the wrong things.

> > Anet need to know that rule, i know most customers are smart enough to figure things out but even then, a customer needs to be treated like a child in terms of explanation so there are no misunderstandings.

> > it might sound strange but it's how it's done.

>

> The mount skin announcement is in no way false advertising. To call it such is over dramatizing the issue.

>

no, it's not over dramatized, it's a straight fact that it's not advertised the right way and thus falsely advertised.

> @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > @"DarcShriek.5829" said:

> > > @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > > falsely advertising is bad regardless how "obvious" it is, ones someone could buy a tv pretty much for free because it said "a tv for a whistle". (and yes, even after the cord he got the tv)

> > > things must be explained clearly, anything short from that gives the customer right to wonder.

> > >

> > > i work in a second hand store, putting the wrong wording or description in the store for even the tiniest item can be fatal, before you know it you're giving things for free or sell the wrong things.

> > > Anet need to know that rule, i know most customers are smart enough to figure things out but even then, a customer needs to be treated like a child in terms of explanation so there are no misunderstandings.

> > > it might sound strange but it's how it's done.

> >

> > The mount skin announcement is in no way false advertising. To call it such is over dramatizing the issue.

> >

>

> no, it's not over dramatized, it's a straight fact that it's not advertised the right way and thus falsely advertised.

Then sue them if you're so sure. but you're not sure, because it isn't false advertising. You're just throwing out false accusations that are so flimsy that you wont even bother to back them up.

When I was new, I got conned by "Storage Expander" and almost by "Bag Slot Expansion". The latter I have to look up and make sure it is what I think it is.

I agree that ArenaNet have to make stuff explicit (like adding the word 'Skin'), but maybe NOT making things easy to understand is part of their strategy.

While I cant stand Arena net my self but in most regards its down to the player to pay attention to what they are buying if you aren't willing to do that then it is on you.

I have literally never in a single instance looked at any of these mount skins and assumed Anet was actually selling the mount you know why because I read the description completely I click on it just to be sure on the off chance that I don't get "Lured into buying something I didn't understand completely because of Arena nets Deceptive! ,Greedy!! "Marketing Strategy"!! lol. and yes I'm tracking my grammar is terrible at best incase that comes up.

This literally boils down to reading comprehension and taking your time to actually read what it is you are looking at/ planning to buy If you disagree with that or are unwilling to read past the first 4 words that enter your vision that is a choice of laziness on your part not Arena nets

The fact that me a well known hater of Anet has to actually come in here and defend them vs people with impulse buying issues that simply cannot take an extra min to read thoroughly what they are actually buying instead of glancing at the few words they see and assuming they know what it is.

There is no false advertising in this regard when you click on the actual item it says all what it is ...Yes you might actually have to click that mouse button an extra time woe is me the pain! the suffering!

In closing yes I am being an asshole like I always do intentionally and here is why if people cannot take the time to understand what they are buying because "reading is too hard" then I cannot take the time to be respectful to them regarding this issue ...also if Arena Net should read my post .....REMOVE THE FUCKING FART CLOUD FROM SOULBEAST BEAST MODE!!!!!... kkthnxbai

Would people stop bloody nitpicking so stupidly?

A "heros dye pack" does not come with dyes for your hero.

A "living world season2 complete pack" will not complete the living world season2 story steps for you

A "path of fire survival package" will not make you invulnerable in path of fire maps

A "magic carpet" is not really magical

And a "cozy wintersday mounts pack" does not suddenly contain 5 brandnew mounts with new skills and all

These are fancy names, if you need to know what you are buying read the description! My god......