Donating Pile of Incandescent Dust to Esa causes CTD

Error reports have already been filed. I'm creating this topic mainly to see if anyone else is experiencing this.

The first time was a surprise when the Error Report window popped up after donating a bunch of items to Esa in the guild hall. So I went back, with the intention of depositing one item at a time, and the Piles of Incandescent Dust was the first item, and instant crash to desktop with the error report window popping up. I logged back in, deposited other items just fine, a couple of trebuchets, some airship oil, etc, one at a time. No problems. I deposited the Pile of Incandescent Dust and crashed to desktop again, so it seems something is wrong with that item when donating to the guild.

[Pile of Incandescent Dust](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Pile_of_Incandescent_Dust "https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Pile_of_Incandescent_Dust")

EDIT: I just realized this should have been posted over in the Bugs forum. _~facepaws~_

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Did you purchase the additional bag slots recently on offer? If so, anything moved from them to a bank seems to cause a crash.

>

> I'm sure the Devs are working on it; in the meantime, if you deposit from bags in other slots, you should avoid the issue.

>

> Good luck.

Interesting! I wasn't aware of this bug.

As a matter of fact, I was on the very character that I got the extra bags for when they increased the limit recently. I suppose it's possible that the Piles of Incandescent Dust was in one of those bags, while the other items weren't.