Buffs Reapers DMG in shroud.......

Zoltreez.6435

I remember they saying more than once that they would never boost necro unless they could somehow decrease the main defense (shroud). They have actually done this on Scourge, and seems they are doing now on Reaper. At least they found a way to keep to their design (adding power by removing defense).

Mixed feelings too. Maybe this can work on Reaper, have to play some more..

I just think this could have been an option (like a trait), so that people satisfied with the slow draining shroud would be able to keep.

> @nekretaal.6485 said:

> Damage wasn't increased enough.

>

> What is shroud anyways? Offense? It barely outpaces GS over 50% and lags far behind every other class.

>

> Defense? Got gutted. Lost damage reduction and defense at a super high rate.

We all realize that, the only ones who are missing the truth are those in charge to take the decisions, that is a very sad story

yeah they are trying to force people to play scourge but most do not like the new mechanics. I for one will not play it.. i am a reaper. Shroud should ALWAYS be a part of necromancer.. it is the ONE defining characteristic that necro has always had since beta.. maybe nerf the regen on it from skills.. but do not nerf shroud drain, it is already bad enough as it was.

> @ilmau.9781 said:

> > @nekretaal.6485 said:

> > Damage wasn't increased enough.

> >

> > What is shroud anyways? Offense? It barely outpaces GS over 50% and lags far behind every other class.

> >

> > Defense? Got gutted. Lost damage reduction and defense at a super high rate.

>

> We all realize that, the only ones who are missing the truth are those in charge to take the decisions, that is a very sad story

whats even more sad is that we literally slapping them in the face with the Truth many years now.... and they still missing it.......

> @leasm.1279 said:

> I remember they saying more than once that they would never boost necro unless they could somehow decrease the main defense (shroud). They have actually done this on Scourge, and seems they are doing now on Reaper. At least they found a way to keep to their design (adding power by removing defense).

>

> Mixed feelings too. Maybe this can work on Reaper, have to play some more..

>

> I just think this could have been an option (like a trait), so that people satisfied with the slow draining shroud would be able to keep.

>

Problem is, its our main defensive skill. We dont have much more. 1 skill with 50 seconds cooldown that is a stunbreak and gives protection. Thats it.

And the dmg we got from this is pretty low. An while considering, that everyone can just run away from you, if you enter shroud... its pretty damn useless. Or maybe they just cc you, since you dont have any stunbreaks in shroud