Next balance patch....

dceptaconroy.7928

Yes its hard to survive lots of burst in PvP and wvw and we dont have the in vulnerability of 5 classes and we dont have the mobility of theives mesmers and elle's. So we lind of work like surprise finishers.

Know when to run and when to sit at range and when to engage. And possibly bring all survival skills and traits so that you do last long enough to get those bug shroud bursts off.

Its not nessisarily a need, but a playstyle change. No its not balanced but used in the right situation it can be quite deadly in PvP. Damage in raids needs more study

> @Lexan.5930 said:

> Yes its hard to survive lots of burst in PvP and wvw and we dont have the in vulnerability of 5 classes and we dont have the mobility of theives mesmers and elle's. So we lind of work like surprise finishers.

>

> Know when to run and when to sit at range and when to engage. And possibly bring all survival skills and traits so that you do last long enough to get those bug shroud bursts off.

>

> Its not nessisarily a need, but a playstyle change. No its not balanced but used in the right situation it can be quite deadly in PvP. Damage in raids needs more study

all good words so i am asking you, why should i get mad to try to fix a build (build who were already working and just go destroyed) while i can use the new super uber Scourge ?

i repeat, reaper was working well, anet just killed it for no fucking reasons of any kind

> @Lexan.5930

> Its not nessisarily a need, but a playstyle change. No its not balanced but used in the right situation it can be quite deadly in PvP. Damage in raids needs more study

Ah well. Dmg in raids will be very useful. But only if u get a boss where no dmg is allowed or that needs to be killed after a certain time limit that else it doesnt count as kill.

Yes u guessed right. Necro again is nowhere near beeing able to get in a meta raid group

> @Nimon.7840 said:

> > @Lexan.5930

> ...

> > Its not nessisarily a need, but a playstyle change. No its not balanced but used in the right situation it can be quite deadly in PvP. Damage in raids needs more study

>

> Ah well. Dmg in raids will be very useful. But only if u get a boss where no dmg is allowed or that needs to be killed after a certain time limit that else it doesnt count as kill.

>

> Yes u guessed right. Necro again is nowhere near beeing able to get in a meta raid group

>

>

So, necro is subpar in single target damage. I wanted a buff and we didn't get it. But I do want to shine a little bit of hope for fellow necros from a conversation in my raid group last night. So I raid in 2 "training" raid groups. The one I ran with last night we were working in xera. A few of the people get their full clears with another guild. When the adds spawned on xera one person said, I am going to need help with lots of pulls for these adds. I replied, I have epi, it's ok. The adds died so fast they said, wow... I think we need to bring a necro to this for our main run to make the timers.

Epi is the number one tool that gets us into raids and it's useful on almost every fight. Sorry to get your hopes up on power reaper, but condi necros will always be better on most raid fights and being 99% melee isn't going to win over many raid leaders either.