Golem test?

SneakyTouchy.6043

> @Aetatis.5418 said:

> yeh, you are right, i didnt pay attention. when somebody uses blood magic and does the shroud-rotation, then the rezz-trait is better. if you are however using the exact same build als pre-patch... you could still run blood bond. i use the rezz for t4 fracs anyway... somebody gets downed 100% ... and it tops of scholar uptime on myself

> the dps difference between builds however is max 1k anyway (if we forget about vampiric presence on grp-buddies. which is a gain of roughly 400-500 dps that counts towards your damage. so between shroud rotation and camping gs with deathly chill ... there is hardly any difference. would like to see real engagements with the two builds instead of golems, for comparison reasons.)

im not sure if i understand you correctly, but if you're talking about transfusion as "ress trait", i wasn't talking about it. i was talking about ritual of life that makes well of blood ress downed players. you should never take transfusion. well CD reduction is dps gain.

btw yeah vampiric presence is better in group content and the dps increase depends on who you play with. for example, daredevil would do less attacks than weaver, while weaver ticks the lifesteal way way more often. if someone ticks 10 different attacks during 1 second (by having 23984728 aoe fields) thats 300 damage per second from the lifesteal from just one person. i think vampiric presence can give even up to 1k dps to the group.

> @Sublimatio.6981 said:

> > @Aetatis.5418 said:

>

> > yeh, you are right, i didnt pay attention. when somebody uses blood magic and does the shroud-rotation, then the rezz-trait is better. if you are however using the exact same build als pre-patch... you could still run blood bond. i use the rezz for t4 fracs anyway... somebody gets downed 100% ... and it tops of scholar uptime on myself

> > the dps difference between builds however is max 1k anyway (if we forget about vampiric presence on grp-buddies. which is a gain of roughly 400-500 dps that counts towards your damage. so between shroud rotation and camping gs with deathly chill ... there is hardly any difference. would like to see real engagements with the two builds instead of golems, for comparison reasons.)

>

> im not sure if i understand you correctly, but if you're talking about transfusion as "ress trait", i wasn't talking about it. i was talking about ritual of life that makes well of blood ress downed players. you should never take transfusion. well CD reduction is dps gain.

>

> btw yeah vampiric presence is better in group content and the dps increase depends on who you play with. for example, daredevil would do less attacks than weaver, while weaver ticks the lifesteal way way more often. if someone ticks 10 different attacks during 1 second (by having 23984728 aoe fields) thats 300 damage per second from the lifesteal from just one person. i think vampiric presence can give even up to 1k dps to the group.

ofc i am not talking about transfusion. the rez-trait is ritual of life. i just forgot the name and was too lazy to open up gw2 or the buildkonstruktor.

i was referring to it as rez-trait because ritual of life used to fasten up rezzing by x%.

well ofc it depends on grp composition - but as a general rule i'd say its 500-ish dps increase without quickness, since most AA are 1/2sec casts + some aoes and casts like ghastly claws or blurred frenzy.

since i have been asked ingame quite often: "how do you get 28k dps on a power reaper, i can get max 20k"

28k dps is full buffs... full in like "go to the golem and give yourself every buff and every unique profession skill on top"

realistic buffs (the ones qtfy use) is 24k dps with blood magic and close to 25k dps with soul reaping. (including 18 power infusions and food).

if you can not crack 22k dps, your are not maxing out the rotation and uptime/use of skills like nightfall/gravedigger/shadowfiends haunt/shroud/weapon swap

note: 24k dps is the whole fight. below 50% spamming gravedigger should net 28k-ish dps. above 50% its more like 22k-ish.

another note: dps in real fights depends highly on mechanics and moving targets. if you can sustain some mechanics by using shroud (defensive + offensive now. yay) you might get higher (total) numbers in t4 fractals than the average fractal-runner.

...if the targets dont die to a meteor shower from ele and traps from dh in under 10 sec.

thank you very much Sublimatio.6981

and sorry for poking ingame, i was so curious about a realistic above 25k dps thing. haha

appreciate the work!!

i can pull ~31k dps with all buffs avaiable now and much like the yt-clip ~27k dps with realistic buffs.

great improvement!

tested some more.

- in your build (provided in the description of the video) you take unholy fervor (axe trait) over awaken the pain. awaken the pain does significantly more dmg for me. you are sure you used the axe trait? i lost about 1k dps with the axe trait. (~26k dps)

- deathly chill or reapers onslaught is no difference in my tests ( 5 golems each ) . i would probably use reapers onslaught if quickness uptime is below 70% uptime, otherwise deathly chill since it procs below 50% boss hp aswell, where reapers onslaught has 0 effect.

- the sharpening stone in the linked build is a toxic one. a furious sharpening stone boosted my dps a lot more. again i think thi is a "mistake" like the axe trait?

- the sigils: i have not much experience with raids, but i think the 10% extra dmg on stunned enemies is gold in fractals and dungeons, where most bosses melt in a couple of sec as soon as the breakbar is down ( and many bosses require to break the bar a couple of times). but i think sigil of air is not too bad either, especially in open groups for fractals and such (less organized)

> @Kam.4092 said:

> Why do you use Sigil of Impact over Air?

I'm sorry, the link i posted for the build is the pre-pof one. I changed the build and asked to generate a new link but it didn't work so it seems o.O I'll try to fix that asap.

Edit: Try now. I updated the link for the[ actual build ](http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNAR3djk0QjN2SDu1A7NWyFs4qYXcMCFAaArgprwSYKA-jhRBAB4p7BgnUAlq/YmSwr2fU+9wFVYdwAwMJlyMzZmZmGZmZmZmpUARMGA-e " actual build ")that I play with everyday. It's a little different than from the golem video (swapped for soul reaping and warhorn)

btw. i always wear a separate greatsword and focus for different slaying sigils: undead slaying, night, justice, impact. also slaying potions like aforementioned + grawl, dredge, elemental and many more. it's important to optimize yourself for each fractal. i still miss some weapons like serpent slaying+impact, or night+demon slaying

no because you still have weapon swap cooldown and then you have to auto, go on axe and your gravedigger is cooled down for too long so its dps drop. did you rly think i didnt try many other rotations?

the written rotation goes like this:

gs (+utils/nightfall)

axe (+warhorn/if focus, use it before axe)

shroud

axe (if focus, use it 2nd time)

gs

shroud

gs (+auto)

axe

shroud

gs

shroud

gs (+auto)

(...)

gravedigger