League Dominator Elite

Raynerrr.1308

So today I unlocked Year of the Ascension IV

While going for my last wins that I needed I managed to get over 6 but to my surprise I didn't instantly complete League Dominator Elite achi ( 6 wins in a day).

So I thought fine I will just get 1 win more maybe then it will register but still nothing.

Is this a bug or does it start counting the wins after unlocking the achievement?

I would be delighted if someone could explain it to me.

https://imgur.com/xlOzhWx

> @Raynerrr.1308 said:

> So today I unlocked Year of the Ascension IV

>

> While going for my last wins that I needed I managed to get over 6 but to my surprise I didn't instantly complete League Dominator Elite achi ( 6 wins in a day).

> So I thought fine I will just get 1 win more maybe then it will register but still nothing.

>

> Is this a bug or does it start counting the wins after unlocking the achievement?

> I would be delighted if someone could explain it to me.

>

> https://imgur.com/xlOzhWx

>

I think it starts counting after unlocking the achievement, same with wins by professions - it doesn't count until you finish previous achivement.

> @Raynerrr.1308 said:

> > @Aoi.8570 said:>

> > I think it starts counting after unlocking the achievement, same with wins by professions - it doesn't count until you finish previous achivement.

>

> Could someone confirm it? Not really feeling like going for a whole day of PvP just to find out that's not the case

>

>

Yeah, as far as I remember that's true. You have to start every achievement again. That goes for profession wins, wins per day... Just play PvP and you'll get it eventually.