Who is the best Pro Ranger Player?

Nicknobreak.7543

> @Eurantien.4632 said:

> There's no way they'd have new specializations out by August... right!?

>

> I feel like Soulbeast would really fit my playstyle, It would be weird having to learn to specializations at the same time.

It'll be a year or two I think lol.

Soulbeast would DEFINITELY fit your playstyle. It's very much an "all in" damage dealer.

Granted, I have my gripes with some design decisions (this spec would be near perfect if it was a 1 pet spec with Beastmode replacing petswapping) that I hope get ironed out in some way, and I don't think that Soulbeast currently competes with some of the other specs well for the role. But I do have faith that when you're able to play again, this comment will have been made irrelevant.

Looking forward to seeing you back in game, I honestly fanboy out whenever I see another one of you guys/these guys in a queue with me, so it's exciting and fun for me lol.

> @jcbroe.4329 said:

> > @Eurantien.4632 said:

> > There's no way they'd have new specializations out by August... right!?

> >

> > I feel like Soulbeast would really fit my playstyle, It would be weird having to learn to specializations at the same time.

>

> It'll be a year or two I think lol.

>

> Soulbeast would DEFINITELY fit your playstyle. It's very much an "all in" damage dealer.

>

> Granted, I have my gripes with some design decisions (this spec would be near perfect if it was a 1 pet spec with Beastmode replacing petswapping) that I hope get ironed out in some way, and I don't think that Soulbeast currently competes with some of the other specs well for the role. But I do have faith that when you're able to play again, this comment will have been made irrelevant.

>

> Looking forward to seeing you back in game, I honestly fanboy out whenever I see another one of you guys/these guys in a queue with me, so it's exciting and fun for me lol.

By the time he does start playing again, I believe chances are good that soulbeast will actually be in a decent spot ^^

> @ProtoGunner.4953 said:

> I remember when the word 'pro' emerged in the 2000s. I found it always ridiculous, be cause it derives from professional and no one plays games professional. Well not until the stupid esport trend came to fruition. That said I am pretty sure there is almost no person playing GW2 professionally.

Not just almost, there is no person playing GW2 professionally and there hasn't been for quite some time, but if you actually read the question rather than just the title, the OP is asking for top tier ranger players that release content. And they exist, as they do in every game or sport.

> @"Pvt Frosty.6973" said:

> > @Fluffball.8307 said:

> > I imagine there are a few streamers playing mostly GW2 for a living. I'm not sure what that adds to the topic, but whatever.

>

> Who? Merely because as far as I am aware there is no one that streams gw2 as a main source of income

I assume wooden potatoes and gladomer? I don't even know if they're still playing though. There are some others I have heard of but know nothing about. Most of them are just beyond awful and I can't watch more than a second without raging.