Halloween Event Leftovers

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> [...] in the center of Lion's Arch, near the storage agents and Mystic Forge.

>

> [...]

Someone of the Old Guard. :)

"Talk to a Xunlai Agent to activate your storage account today!"

Still looking for a way to open my Xunlai chest in HoM. Many of my 255 year old goodies must still be there, maybe even my Mini Grawl if he survived. And of course, tons of platinum. (Not gold, Platinum!)

• ArenaNet Staff

> @Daddicus.6128 said:

> Thanks for the info, Gaile!

>

> And, I too don't mind the candy corn nodes popping up. It would actually be kind of fun if they turned out to be real, and part of a larger plot. I mean, 250 years ago, the Mad King could only break into our world one day a year. Now, he's here for weeks. Obviously, things could change.

>

> Or, maybe those nodes popping in and out of existence are really the netherworld's reaction to people using that potion to turn ambient creatures into candy cane creatures. That candy has to come from SOMEWHERE, doesn't it?

I love these ideas! Imagine, you're in the middle of combat with a pack of simple-to-slay skritt, and suddenly one of them morphs into a gigantic candy corn boss monst... oh right, right. We were discussing *nodes* I totally forgot. ;)

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> I love these ideas! Imagine, you're in the middle of combat with a pack of simple-to-slay skritt, and suddenly one of them morphs into a gigantic candy corn boss monst... oh right, right. We were discussing *nodes* I totally forgot. ;)

Too much candy corn there, eh eh? xD