• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Refia Montes.3205" said:

> > @Azukas.1426 said:

> > > @"Refia Montes.3205" said:

> > > > @Azukas.1426 said:

> > > > > @"Refia Montes.3205" said:

> > > > > Uhhhh.... okay? There were no changes to Condi Mirage for PvP, and it's not OP. Most changes were towards Axe, which in the end is still a bad PvP weapon.

> > > >

> > > > Nope it's over performing by a LARGE margin atm.

> > >

> > > Please tell me why. Seems that you're such an Mirage expert. /s

> >

> > Survivability + Damage + Mobility

> >

> > /discussion

>

> Why did I even expect a decent answer from you? *sigh*

>

He's absolutely right though, I know you don't want it nerfed because you feel threatened. But there are actually players who PvP and there are people who care about the integrity of the game and not just having a broken class. People like you, and 3 game modes keeps this game from ever having some proper balance.

> @ZhouX.8742 said:

> > @"Refia Montes.3205" said:

> > > @Azukas.1426 said:

> > > > @"Refia Montes.3205" said:

> > > > > @Azukas.1426 said:

> > > > > > @"Refia Montes.3205" said:

> > > > > > Uhhhh.... okay? There were no changes to Condi Mirage for PvP, and it's not OP. Most changes were towards Axe, which in the end is still a bad PvP weapon.

> > > > >

> > > > > Nope it's over performing by a LARGE margin atm.

> > > >

> > > > Please tell me why. Seems that you're such an Mirage expert. /s

> > >

> > > Survivability + Damage + Mobility

> > >

> > > /discussion

> >

> > Why did I even expect a decent answer from you? *sigh*

> >

>

> He's absolutely right though, I know you don't want it nerfed because you feel threatened. But there are actually players who PvP and there are people who care about the integrity of the game and not just having a broken class. People like you, and 3 game modes keeps this game from ever having some proper balance.

> Hey, I agree with the PvE nerfs, not much on the PvP, since I haven't played much yet this ranked season. I was just asking for a decent answer, and as always Azukas never fails to sound like a troll with no knowledge on the class.

> > @Despond.2174 said:

> > > Uhhhh.... okay? There were no changes to Condi Mirage for PvP, and it's not OP. Most changes were towards Axe, which in the end is still a bad PvP weapon.

> >

> > Sorry but the OP and pros are correct. Whether we see changes soon, who knows but mirage is the #1 dueling spec, still has insane mobility and is doing outrageous single target damage in PVE. Hey I have 2 mesmars too, but it shouldn't be this above the rest for another 1/4. It's dodge trait mechanic need a little revision too, I mean how UC got nerfed and some of the mirage traits didn't. The sustain you lose over not playing chrono is nothing, I switched to mirage recently and now I see what all the fuss is about.

> >

> > I too hate over-reactions and over-nerfs, but mirage in it's current state is in a separate tier. The question is can we adjust something so it doesn't fall off a cliff like SB.

> >

> >

>

> Hey, I agree with the PvE nerfs, not much on the PvP, since I haven't played much yet this ranked season. I was just asking for a decent answer, and as always Azukas never fails to sound like a troll with no knowledge on the class.

Yet every post I make is on target and in line with all the top players in PvP. Hrm...

I'm always right.

Remember my crusade against s/d condi thief last season? You're welcome for that.

> @Azukas.1426 said:

> > > @Despond.2174 said:

> > > > Uhhhh.... okay? There were no changes to Condi Mirage for PvP, and it's not OP. Most changes were towards Axe, which in the end is still a bad PvP weapon.

> > >

> > > Sorry but the OP and pros are correct. Whether we see changes soon, who knows but mirage is the #1 dueling spec, still has insane mobility and is doing outrageous single target damage in PVE. Hey I have 2 mesmars too, but it shouldn't be this above the rest for another 1/4. It's dodge trait mechanic need a little revision too, I mean how UC got nerfed and some of the mirage traits didn't. The sustain you lose over not playing chrono is nothing, I switched to mirage recently and now I see what all the fuss is about.

> > >

> > > I too hate over-reactions and over-nerfs, but mirage in it's current state is in a separate tier. The question is can we adjust something so it doesn't fall off a cliff like SB.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Hey, I agree with the PvE nerfs, not much on the PvP, since I haven't played much yet this ranked season. I was just asking for a decent answer, and as always Azukas never fails to sound like a troll with no knowledge on the class.

>

> Yet every post I make is on target and in line with all the top players in PvP. Hrm...

>

> I'm always right.

>

> Remember my crusade against s/d condi thief last season? You're welcome for that.

Again, read my post. I'm not doubting the power of Mirage whether it's op or not. I was asking why is it really op? And you gave me a very detailed answer that gives a lot of insight to my original question. (/s) Seems like you don't even know why it's OP or not.

> @Hlord.5940 said:

> > @Azukas.1426 said:

> > Post patch Mesmer needs to be nerfed. I was afraid that this was going to happen. 41k DPS & Condi Mirage in PvP is just insane right now...

> >

> >

> > Let's talk about what we can come up with to get Mirage back in line with the rest of the game w/out having Anet gut us.

> >

> >

> > Thanks,

> >

> > Az

>

> Mind showing me this?

> All i see is the golem test, where did this come from?

> Did you do it on a non-responsive player?

>

> /*edit grammar*/

i highlighted the DPS spec in PvE b/c its a low skill rotation that blows the DEEPS out of the park. I asked for a 30% nerf to condi mirage output in PvP b/c you can stack insane amounts of confusion and other condi's with mirage. That damage application directly translates to PvP and along with the innately high survivablity, sustain, and mobility its incredibly OP.

> @apharma.3741 said:

> > @Azukas.1426 said:

> > > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > The 42k is about a known bug which is responsible for ~5-7k dmg increase, through axe ambush hitting twice. Will be ok after a fix for this i think.

> > >

> > > 42k - 30% would be 30k, which is not viable as a pure DPS build in PVE. Further nerfing it then would destroy the DPS - Spec.

> >

> > Mostly talking about PvP here sorry wasn't as clear since most of my balance stances refer to PvP.

>

> Contradict yourself much? You say in your first post 41k dps and that is certainly the core of your complaint which refers exclusively to PvE then make the statement above that this is all in relation to PvP?

>

> Quite frankly I’m surprised ANet haven’t banned you for trolling yet. As mentioned it’s a bug which makes axe hit twice, you fix bugs first so you can see how it’s really performing then balance.

>

> Before you start with the “I said in PvP” you need to actually prove that it does 41k dps in PvP. Discuss.

Its a 42k dps pve elite. That kind of DPS directly translates into PvP with mirage (no not 42k DPS, but you dont even need that). I told you I didn't word the original post like I wanted.

Now you should realize that everytime I post here it's gospel. I post and it's the straight up truth. I'm only here to facilitate a balanced game.

I'll say this again for you:

Mirage in PvP needs to be nerfed.

> > @Azukas.1426 said:

> > > > @Despond.2174 said:

> > > > > @"Refia Montes.3205" said:

> > > > > Uhhhh.... okay? There were no changes to Condi Mirage for PvP, and it's not OP. Most changes were towards Axe, which in the end is still a bad PvP weapon.

> > > >

> > > > Sorry but the OP and pros are correct. Whether we see changes soon, who knows but mirage is the #1 dueling spec, still has insane mobility and is doing outrageous single target damage in PVE. Hey I have 2 mesmars too, but it shouldn't be this above the rest for another 1/4. It's dodge trait mechanic need a little revision too, I mean how UC got nerfed and some of the mirage traits didn't. The sustain you lose over not playing chrono is nothing, I switched to mirage recently and now I see what all the fuss is about.

> > > >

> > > > I too hate over-reactions and over-nerfs, but mirage in it's current state is in a separate tier. The question is can we adjust something so it doesn't fall off a cliff like SB.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Hey, I agree with the PvE nerfs, not much on the PvP, since I haven't played much yet this ranked season. I was just asking for a decent answer, and as always Azukas never fails to sound like a troll with no knowledge on the class.

> >

> > Yet every post I make is on target and in line with all the top players in PvP. Hrm...

> >

> > I'm always right.

> >

> > Remember my crusade against s/d condi thief last season? You're welcome for that.

>

> Again, read my post. I'm not doubting the power of Mirage whether it's op or not. I was asking why is it really op? And you gave me a very detailed answer that gives a lot of insight to my original question. (/s) Seems like you don't even know why it's OP or not.

I'm confused. At which point do you think having the damage + survivability/sustain + mobility that mirage has is balanced? That's the answer you need. I can break it down, but why? The entire package is busted and is the issue. This thread is for us all to come together and decide what is best to cut so we don't get beheaded by Anet when the axe does fall.

That help you?

In other words post what you think needs to be nerfed.

> @Tinnel.4369 said:

> I don't come here too much, do people take this dude seriously??

Every post I make is correct in terms of balance and mesmer.

I have championed for a skillful class that is viable in all aspects of the game. With Hot I was right in EVERY assessment and suggestion. Now with PoF I'm picking up where I left off

> @ZhouX.8742 said:

> > > @Azukas.1426 said:

> > > > > > @"Refia Montes.3205" said:

> > > > > > Uhhhh.... okay? There were no changes to Condi Mirage for PvP, and it's not OP. Most changes were towards Axe, which in the end is still a bad PvP weapon.

> > > > >

> > > > > Nope it's over performing by a LARGE margin atm.

> > > >

> > > > Please tell me why. Seems that you're such an Mirage expert. /s

> > >

> > > Survivability + Damage + Mobility

> > >

> > > /discussion

> >

> > Why did I even expect a decent answer from you? *sigh*

> >

>

> He's absolutely right though, I know you don't want it nerfed because you feel threatened. But there are actually players who PvP and there are people who care about the integrity of the game and not just having a broken class. People like you, and 3 game modes keeps this game from ever having some proper balance.

mirage is strong in pvp coz a single trait Elusive Mind . none of pve build uses that, and will never use that .

actually pve and pvp builds are so different , i don't see how that two can be related 40k dps on pve golem means nothing in pvp .

he is right about you can jump into pvp with a pure pve raid build and get killed by anything ?

> @musu.9205 said:

>

> mirage is strong in pvp coz a single trait Elusive Mind . none of pve build uses that, and will never use that .

Yes, exactly. Pretty why anet did not touch it. Regardless of how ridiculous it can be in pvp, not many use it in pve cus the pve content isn't that CC heavy and challenging for it to be deemed vital.

> @Xtinct.7031 said:

> > @musu.9205 said:

> >

> > mirage is strong in pvp coz a single trait Elusive Mind . none of pve build uses that, and will never use that .

>

>

> Yes, exactly. Pretty why anet did not touch it. Regardless of how ridiculous it can be in pvp, not many use it in pve cus the pve content isn't that CC heavy and challenging for it to be deemed vital.

anet messed up with mirage design .balance patch is all about bug fix for mesmer . they lack of manpower to actually redesign mirage traits . they just let it go and carry entire crap elite spec .

same thing happened to rev after hot launch . they let it be op for months and avoided to deal with its core design issue .

after the nerf , the problems started showing up that left rev in a bad position in all game mode ever since(hammer rev is really nothing but a gimmick ) .renegade design is also questionable but again they let it be good dps in pve by using single utility and passive stats without any interaction between summon , energy and shortbow skill .

mesmer , engineer and revenant are doomed from very beginning if anet keep adding weird mechanic on top of their crippled core mechanic without addressing core issue and overhauling their traits system again .

ele is on same boat . not as bad as that 3 but their design doesn't work with gw2 stats system .but how ele is meta in pve ? anet gave them most ridiculous dmg mod in game . there was one time ele was running water line (heal/ defensive line )for highest dps .

look at staff weaver meta build .

they have gm trait Elements of Rage :Gain a damage bonus for a period of time when attuned to a single element. Gain ferocity based on a percentage of your power.

anet can not design a ele build or content that makes use of 4 attune , so they designed such ridiculous dmg trait to force weaver to attune .and weaver rotation is using icebow etc to bypass those useless skill when switching attune for highest burst dmg from few dmg skills .

many design issues look like they are design from gw1 attribute system but are forced to fit into gw2 stats system .

> @Jinks.2057 said:

> > @Tinnel.4369 said:

> > I don't come here too much, do people take this dude seriously??

>

> Every post I make is correct in terms of balance and mesmer.

>

> I have championed for a skillful class that is viable in all aspects of the game. With Hot I was right in EVERY assessment and suggestion. Now with PoF I'm picking up where I left off

I'm confused.

Azukas.1426 created the topic yet Jinks.2057 claimes it for himself? Did you forget to change forum accounts?

On topic, Azukas.1426 if you had more substantial forum activity besides only anti mesmer activity, people might take you more seriously. As it stands now you basically only parrot what most experienced mesmers already know or have disscussed while being wrong in most other regards. Then once a patch swings things in a direction you were arguing (pre patch mind you) suddenly you are back allknowing. Ofcorse when a patch does not prove your point you just keep quiet.

I'm sorry but besides your "I'm not playing GW2 but am still an expert stance", that's one main reason why you are nothing more than a joke to most forum regulars.

As far as Jinks.2057 (who seems to be one and the same as Azukas if we take this thread seriously). Same deal, lots of big words, 0 proof or math of any type. At least you are active on other boards so you virulence is not limited to the mesmer forums.

> @Azukas.1426 said:

> I take it you didn't see the riveting gameplay & skill required in the 42k DPS video?

>

> You can balance NPC's, but you can't balance players

(removed because frankly argueing with someone who keeps multiple forum accounts to agree with themselves... have some respect for yourself, Azukas... come on...)

> @Cyninja.2954 said:

> Azukas.1426 created the topic yet Jinks.2057 claimes it for himself? Did you forget to change forum accounts?

Oh, Azukas... They found your upvote-myself account.

> @Azukas.1426 said:

> > @Hlord.5940 said:

> > > @Azukas.1426 said:

> > > Post patch Mesmer needs to be nerfed. I was afraid that this was going to happen. 41k DPS & Condi Mirage in PvP is just insane right now...

> > >

> > >

> > > Let's talk about what we can come up with to get Mirage back in line with the rest of the game w/out having Anet gut us.

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > >

> > > Az

> >

> > Mind showing me this?

> > All i see is the golem test, where did this come from?

> > Did you do it on a non-responsive player?

> >

> > /*edit grammar*/

>

> i highlighted the DPS spec in PvE b/c its a low skill rotation that blows the DEEPS out of the park. I asked for a 30% nerf to condi mirage output in PvP b/c you can stack insane amounts of confusion and other condi's with mirage. That damage application directly translates to PvP and along with the innately high survivablity, sustain, and mobility its incredibly OP.

/*Show me*/, not theorycraft it because I so hope that it will work in pvp or wvw but from my experience illusions dies with a slightest touch and you certainly can't stack 25 might by yourself.

ps "skill roationion in pvp"? what is this? are all your opponents you had face in pvp let you do your skill rotation? wow, high rank gold is some shit right there.

> @Jinks.2057 said:

> > @Tinnel.4369 said:

> > I don't come here too much, do people take this dude seriously??

>

> Every post I make is correct in terms of balance and mesmer.

>

> I have championed for a skillful class that is viable in all aspects of the game. With Hot I was right in EVERY assessment and suggestion. Now with PoF I'm picking up where I left off

What is this?

> @Carighan.6758 said:

> > @Hlord.5940 said:

> > What is this?

>

> Azukas forgot to swap to his other account. :#

LOL, this guy never disappoints, always gives me a good laugh.

Seriously, he needs to apply for a balance team job at Anet. We need some one who is so dedicated game balance to work in the team.

> @Azukas.1426 said:

> > @apharma.3741 said:

> > > @Azukas.1426 said:

> > > > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > The 42k is about a known bug which is responsible for ~5-7k dmg increase, through axe ambush hitting twice. Will be ok after a fix for this i think.

> > > >

> > > > 42k - 30% would be 30k, which is not viable as a pure DPS build in PVE. Further nerfing it then would destroy the DPS - Spec.

> > >

> > > Mostly talking about PvP here sorry wasn't as clear since most of my balance stances refer to PvP.

> >

> > Contradict yourself much? You say in your first post 41k dps and that is certainly the core of your complaint which refers exclusively to PvE then make the statement above that this is all in relation to PvP?

> >

> > Quite frankly I’m surprised ANet haven’t banned you for trolling yet. As mentioned it’s a bug which makes axe hit twice, you fix bugs first so you can see how it’s really performing then balance.

> >

> > Before you start with the “I said in PvP” you need to actually prove that it does 41k dps in PvP. Discuss.

>

> Its a 42k dps pve elite. That kind of DPS directly translates into PvP with mirage (no not 42k DPS, but you dont even need that). I told you I didn't word the original post like I wanted.

>

> Now you should realize that everytime I post here it's gospel. I post and it's the straight up truth. I'm only here to facilitate a balanced game.

>

> I'll say this again for you:

>

> Mirage in PvP needs to be nerfed.

Reminds me of that time when Sindrener called you out on not just being wrong but having a warped view of balance in the old PvP forum, your “Sindrener said I’m right” sig disappeared very shortly after because you are terrible at balance. PvE DPS does not translate over to PvP, not even close otherwise weaver would be god of PvP but guess what? It isn’t because it cannot put out the pressure damage to do anything more than survive a 1v1 that it will eventually lose. We call these kinds of builds trash builds as they offer nothing really to a team fight, can’t really 1v1 and unless thief got a massive hidden nerf they cannot compete for decap/point control, even less so now mesmer has mirage thrust but I already talked about that in a thread you were in. Mirage can’t put out that dps either because it relies on infinite horizon, a trait few would take over elusive mind.

Survivability tools > dps tools in PvP

As I said you fix bugs first then you evaluate if it’s too strong, I have the developers backing that statement up:

> @"Robert Gee.9246" said:

> > @Lily.1935 said:

> > Now I'm going to criticize the balance team because they, once again, went over board with the necromancer.

> Criticism is a fine thing and it's one of the reason these forums exist. I don't mind responding to criticism, but I don't like responding to toxic threads, so I hope we can keep this one civil.

>

> I'm gonna do quick bullets here to address the rest of your points since otherwise this is gonna get long:

> * Shade Aftercast - This isn't a bad idea and we've done similar things with Mesmer shatters in the past to prevent them all from activating at once.

> * Shade FX Readability - Art requests can take a little time to make since they have to go through a different team and we have a pretty strict budget for them as well. I agree that this is an issue though that I hope we can get some time for.

> * Shade Recharge vs Duration - I'm going to have to disagree about the recharge needing to stay in lockstep with the duration. Changing those values is how we adjust uptime and uptime was the area we intended to target with PvP and WvW splits.

> * Bug or Feature - Some bugs become can become features, others don't. The Desert Shroud repeatedly proccing Dhuumfire wasn't something we felt should be kept. **If Scourge needed to rely on buggy behavior to be competitive then we need to fix the bug before we figure out what needs to be improved to make it competitive.** If the bug is causing blowouts in other areas of the game then we need to fix it even sooner.

>

> @apharma.3741 said:

> > @Azukas.1426 said:

> > > @apharma.3741 said:

> > > > @Azukas.1426 said:

> > > > > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > > The 42k is about a known bug which is responsible for ~5-7k dmg increase, through axe ambush hitting twice. Will be ok after a fix for this i think.

> > > > >

> > > > > 42k - 30% would be 30k, which is not viable as a pure DPS build in PVE. Further nerfing it then would destroy the DPS - Spec.

> > > >

> > > > Mostly talking about PvP here sorry wasn't as clear since most of my balance stances refer to PvP.

> > >

> > > Contradict yourself much? You say in your first post 41k dps and that is certainly the core of your complaint which refers exclusively to PvE then make the statement above that this is all in relation to PvP?

> > >

> > > Quite frankly I’m surprised ANet haven’t banned you for trolling yet. As mentioned it’s a bug which makes axe hit twice, you fix bugs first so you can see how it’s really performing then balance.

> > >

> > > Before you start with the “I said in PvP” you need to actually prove that it does 41k dps in PvP. Discuss.

> >

> > Its a 42k dps pve elite. That kind of DPS directly translates into PvP with mirage (no not 42k DPS, but you dont even need that). I told you I didn't word the original post like I wanted.

> >

> > Now you should realize that everytime I post here it's gospel. I post and it's the straight up truth. I'm only here to facilitate a balanced game.

> >

> > I'll say this again for you:

> >

> > Mirage in PvP needs to be nerfed.

>

> Reminds me of that time when Sindrener called you out on not just being wrong but having a warped view of balance in the old PvP forum, your “Sindrener said I’m right” sig disappeared very shortly after because you are terrible at balance. PvE DPS does not translate over to PvP, not even close otherwise weaver would be god of PvP but guess what? It isn’t because it cannot put out the pressure damage to do anything more than survive a 1v1 that it will eventually lose. We call these kinds of builds trash builds as they offer nothing really to a team fight, can’t really 1v1 and unless thief got a massive hidden nerf they cannot compete for decap/point control, even less so now mesmer has mirage thrust but I already talked about that in a thread you were in. Mirage can’t put out that dps either because it relies on infinite horizon, a trait few would take over elusive mind.

>

> Survivability tools > dps tools in PvP

>

> As I said you fix bugs first then you evaluate if it’s too strong, I have the developers backing that statement up:

>

> > @"Robert Gee.9246" said:

> > > @Lily.1935 said:

> > > Now I'm going to criticize the balance team because they, once again, went over board with the necromancer.

> > Criticism is a fine thing and it's one of the reason these forums exist. I don't mind responding to criticism, but I don't like responding to toxic threads, so I hope we can keep this one civil.

> >

> > I'm gonna do quick bullets here to address the rest of your points since otherwise this is gonna get long:

> > * Shade Aftercast - This isn't a bad idea and we've done similar things with Mesmer shatters in the past to prevent them all from activating at once.

> > * Shade FX Readability - Art requests can take a little time to make since they have to go through a different team and we have a pretty strict budget for them as well. I agree that this is an issue though that I hope we can get some time for.

> > * Shade Recharge vs Duration - I'm going to have to disagree about the recharge needing to stay in lockstep with the duration. Changing those values is how we adjust uptime and uptime was the area we intended to target with PvP and WvW splits.

> > * Bug or Feature - Some bugs become can become features, others don't. The Desert Shroud repeatedly proccing Dhuumfire wasn't something we felt should be kept. **If Scourge needed to rely on buggy behavior to be competitive then we need to fix the bug before we figure out what needs to be improved to make it competitive.** If the bug is causing blowouts in other areas of the game then we need to fix it even sooner.

> >

I have no idea or clue what thread you are talking about where me and Sind got into it. I didn't put the sig up b/c I've been lazy & casually playing GW2.

As for me being Jinks LOL. I wish.....maybe I could play thief then lol.

> @Azukas.1426 said:

> > @apharma.3741 said:

> > > @Azukas.1426 said:

> > > > @apharma.3741 said:

> > > > > > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > > > > The 42k is about a known bug which is responsible for ~5-7k dmg increase, through axe ambush hitting twice. Will be ok after a fix for this i think.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 42k - 30% would be 30k, which is not viable as a pure DPS build in PVE. Further nerfing it then would destroy the DPS - Spec.

> > > > >

> > > > > Mostly talking about PvP here sorry wasn't as clear since most of my balance stances refer to PvP.

> > > >

> > > > Contradict yourself much? You say in your first post 41k dps and that is certainly the core of your complaint which refers exclusively to PvE then make the statement above that this is all in relation to PvP?

> > > >

> > > > Quite frankly I’m surprised ANet haven’t banned you for trolling yet. As mentioned it’s a bug which makes axe hit twice, you fix bugs first so you can see how it’s really performing then balance.

> > > >

> > > > Before you start with the “I said in PvP” you need to actually prove that it does 41k dps in PvP. Discuss.

> > >

> > > Its a 42k dps pve elite. That kind of DPS directly translates into PvP with mirage (no not 42k DPS, but you dont even need that). I told you I didn't word the original post like I wanted.

> > >

> > > Now you should realize that everytime I post here it's gospel. I post and it's the straight up truth. I'm only here to facilitate a balanced game.

> > >

> > > I'll say this again for you:

> > >

> > > Mirage in PvP needs to be nerfed.

> >

> > Reminds me of that time when Sindrener called you out on not just being wrong but having a warped view of balance in the old PvP forum, your “Sindrener said I’m right” sig disappeared very shortly after because you are terrible at balance. PvE DPS does not translate over to PvP, not even close otherwise weaver would be god of PvP but guess what? It isn’t because it cannot put out the pressure damage to do anything more than survive a 1v1 that it will eventually lose. We call these kinds of builds trash builds as they offer nothing really to a team fight, can’t really 1v1 and unless thief got a massive hidden nerf they cannot compete for decap/point control, even less so now mesmer has mirage thrust but I already talked about that in a thread you were in. Mirage can’t put out that dps either because it relies on infinite horizon, a trait few would take over elusive mind.

> >

> > Survivability tools > dps tools in PvP

> >

> > As I said you fix bugs first then you evaluate if it’s too strong, I have the developers backing that statement up:

> >

> > > @"Robert Gee.9246" said:

> > > > @Lily.1935 said:

> > > > Now I'm going to criticize the balance team because they, once again, went over board with the necromancer.

> > > Criticism is a fine thing and it's one of the reason these forums exist. I don't mind responding to criticism, but I don't like responding to toxic threads, so I hope we can keep this one civil.

> > >

> > > I'm gonna do quick bullets here to address the rest of your points since otherwise this is gonna get long:

> > > * Shade Aftercast - This isn't a bad idea and we've done similar things with Mesmer shatters in the past to prevent them all from activating at once.

> > > * Shade FX Readability - Art requests can take a little time to make since they have to go through a different team and we have a pretty strict budget for them as well. I agree that this is an issue though that I hope we can get some time for.

> > > * Shade Recharge vs Duration - I'm going to have to disagree about the recharge needing to stay in lockstep with the duration. Changing those values is how we adjust uptime and uptime was the area we intended to target with PvP and WvW splits.

> > > * Bug or Feature - Some bugs become can become features, others don't. The Desert Shroud repeatedly proccing Dhuumfire wasn't something we felt should be kept. **If Scourge needed to rely on buggy behavior to be competitive then we need to fix the bug before we figure out what needs to be improved to make it competitive.** If the bug is causing blowouts in other areas of the game then we need to fix it even sooner.

> > >

>

> I have no idea or clue what thread you are talking about where me and Sind got into it. I didn't put the sig up b/c I've been lazy & casually playing GW2.

>

>

>

> As for me being Jinks LOL. I wish.....maybe I could play thief then lol.

I said nothing about Jinks but would you kindly talk about the quote I provided to you from the devs themselves about fixing bugs before nerfing? If the response is a flippant remark along the lines of “devs know less than me” without anything to back the statement up you’ll only be showing off how inflated your ego is and how much of a delusion you live in.

What about weaver DPS also? That blows mesmer out the water on big targets so by your logic this translates over to PvP where they should be gods walking amongst mere mortals and yet not even Phantaram generally says weaver is particularity good.

lol - I've honestly got the point where I just don't give a kitten about this bullkitten anymore.

I'll keep playing what I like - come what may, nerfs or buffs. Let the fotm bandwagoners, haters and scrubs reroll.

In fact the only thing that interests me balance wise is quality of life fixes, especially in the visual and sound effects for skills (eg axe 3 camera snapping disorientation or the UI effect of mirage cloak) in order that I can enjoy playing something without getting eye strain, finger strain or similar.

If Azukas enjoys playing the martyr then let them get on with it tbh.