Harrier stats in raid armor chest?

Soooo I was planning to build something like this for my druid with the recent change to GotL, but I come to realise harrier isn't quite so accessible as I thought

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQFAGWMEMnXXzqHAvVDrlVmAw6qBA-jBiGQB2S5nQV/Bn6AU2EEis/AAUC6vLAQ5eAAkCwvZWA-e

I heard raid can be used to get harrier trinkets but I'm not sure about armor.

I'm planning to get harrier stat armor through magnitite shards, does the raid set provide that stat?

Harrier's is available in the boss specific boxes (ones with healer stat variety). You can buy these from Glenna, such as white mantle or other special skin weapons and trinkets - however, she doesn't really sell armor and the generic magnetite shard healer's boxes from the aerodrome do not have it at the moment. If you have had luck with drops, Harrier's can afaik be selected from the boss specific armor boxes, "Chest of Slothasor's gloves" for example.

> @Vinceman.4572 said:

> > @Sephylon.4938 said:

> >As of the recent patch, ascended harrier accessories can be obtained through the heart vendors in some pof maps.

>

> Are you sure about that? Which heart vendors are those?

Vabbi

costs 1.5-2k trade contracts and 15-20 pulsating brandsparks

Yes, found them, ty.

But sadly way too overprized. If I ever have to take those stats I'll choose my mag shards to get them.

8k contracts for 1 accessory, 1 amulett and 2 rings + 55 laurels + xx pulsating brandsparks is way too ridiculous. The contracts alone are a joke if you get 5-10 from events.

I'm not in the mood to grind open world again after having done in HoT and a little bit on the LS3 maps. Getting those 8k is way harder than the stuff before.

You can help yourself out by using exotic magi trinkets+back with plat. doubloons. Its ofc in no way the best build, but it should do until you can replace the exotics with ascended harrier ones.

You loose around 15% boon duration, and a lot of power, but shouldnt reflect negatively on your might uptime. For fury, it might be a bit tight, havent really tried how much boonduration is really necessary for 100% fury uptime on two groups. I just know 95% is enough ^^

Dont know, are there exotic harrier trinkets for karma?

> @Vinceman.4572 said:

> Yes, found them, ty.

> But sadly way too overprized. If I ever have to take those stats I'll choose my mag shards to get them.

>

> 8k contracts for 1 accessory, 1 amulett and 2 rings + 55 laurels + xx pulsating brandsparks is way too ridiculous. The contracts alone are a joke if you get 5-10 from events.

> I'm not in the mood to grind open world again after having done in HoT and a little bit on the LS3 maps. Getting those 8k is way harder than the stuff before.

It's not like there's much use for trade contracts anyways.

Leave it to anet to amp up the grind to try to disguise the total lack of content in the expansion they sold people.

> @"Bast Bow.2958" said:

> How do you buy an ascended harrier back item? Is it only available via PoF maps? It seems you cannot via shards, chosing either sabetha's crucible, xera's backpiece or burden doesn't give the harrier stat.

Are you sure? If my memory serves me right, you can select harrier on Xera's backpiece. I think wiki has not been updated yet.

> @"Bast Bow.2958" said:

> How do you buy an ascended harrier back item? Is it only available via PoF maps? It seems you cannot via shards, chosing either sabetha's crucible, xera's backpiece or burden doesn't give the harrier stat.

I used the banner backpiece from the pof story achievement for the harrier stats.