Best glitch ever :D

Myrdreth.6829

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @TheQuickFox.3826 said:

> Another glitch: Remain mounted when dead, and remain mounted appearance with skills when respawned.

> Quite laughable =) . I never was able to get this replicated.

That's awesome! Were you able to find out if anyone else saw you looking like that or if it was just client side?

I can't find my pics of it but I found a bug where going to the Morgan's Spiral WP in Caledon while disguised as Nightmare Court for the nearby heart and HP (generally right after completing the HP) made my weapons invisible until I zoned again. So for example my Mesmer could shoot laser beams from her bare hands thrust before her, no greatsword in view :) I duplicated it on a number of alts during my pre-HoT HP gathering and sent a report in to ANet.

Had this glitch happen to me in the past, It seems related to unmounting. It happened to me when I dived down on a group of branded with the griffon. If I had to venture a guess I would say It happens when your interrupted when you dismount or when you level up when dismounting. I would guess the later as the animation your frozen in is the one for leveling up.

> @TheQuickFox.3826 said:

> Another glitch: Remain mounted when dead, and remain mounted appearance with skills when respawned.

>

>

> [YouTube link](

"YouTube link")

>

> Quite laughable =) . I never was able to get this replicated.

man i had that happen to me all the time. usually after jumping off the sand jackal place and gliding at high speed towards the maw. out of no where, BAM! dead and wings spread. lol

> @"Nox Lucis.8341" said:

> I once was stuck with my face in the dirt and my limbs stretched out in a big X. Running around the map like that looked like something out of a goofy GMod animation.

Sounds like your character didn't wanna run anymore but you forced him to go on. Like walking with a cat on a leash xD

> @Myrdreth.6829 said:

> > @"Nox Lucis.8341" said:

> > I once was stuck with my face in the dirt and my limbs stretched out in a big X. Running around the map like that looked like something out of a goofy GMod animation.

>

> Sounds like your character didn't wanna run anymore but you forced him to go on. Like walking with a cat on a leash xD

I never thought of it that way. It's even funnier considering that I main a charr.

> @"Nox Lucis.8341" said:

> > @Myrdreth.6829 said:

> > > @"Nox Lucis.8341" said:

> > > I once was stuck with my face in the dirt and my limbs stretched out in a big X. Running around the map like that looked like something out of a goofy GMod animation.

> >

> > Sounds like your character didn't wanna run anymore but you forced him to go on. Like walking with a cat on a leash xD

>

> I never thought of it that way. It's even funnier considering that I main a charr.

Oh my god, that's hilarious xD

I don't have any screenshots for it, but my favorite glitch was when my friend and I were doing the diving goggles achievement and visiting all the locations to wrap that up. After about the 10th one, we started getting stuck in the "spinning" animation if we hit the water while doing it. The characters stayed spinning until either we waypointed or put on another set of goggles. It's been my favorite glitch so far in game.

I've frequently had mount glitches where my mount will appear under the floor .. so I'll mount up and only my head will be above level until I jump.

That glitch has been in the game since launch. PvP and WvW see it all the time. It's when your character is activating a skill and gets hit with a stun ability like basilisk venom. You freeze in the pose you were in when you were hit. It can last for some time but is usually cleared by using an emote or by using a skill with other animations to it. I have had it persist for long amounts of time in some instances.

I get these stuck animations and effects a lot while roaming in WvW, I find them quite hilarious! Some of the skill particle effects would make beautiful aura infusions too.

I jumped down from a tower's wall and never quite recovered, gravity is pretty strong in some areas..

Also while I was doing personal story, one of the quaggans got stuck.. And turned emo

> @FrouFrou.4958 said:

> I get these stuck animations and effects a lot while roaming in WvW, I find them quite hilarious! Some of the skill particle effects would make beautiful aura infusions too.

>

>

> I jumped down from a tower's wall and never quite recovered, gravity is pretty strong in some areas..

Your character tries to be sneaky in WvW it seems. :P