Does Anet even know Path of Corruption is bugged?

Darek.1836

> @Chaith.8256 said:

> > @Rufo.3716 said:

> > Funny how the only people I see complaining about Scourge are bad players. Maybe it's because the good players know their weakness and know how to kill them. Everybody complains about Scourge when you have CC rendering your character useless while you melt without being able to fight back. Just goes to show what level these complainers about Scourge are on. Nobody is good enough to use CC in their games or they would be complaining non stop about that.

>

> Funny how the only players saying scourge is bad have green forum avatars :trollface:

tbh as a necro main, I would not mourn if Scourge was taken out and shot. It's a polarized build that's only use is a cheesy damage gimmick. Scourge has no interesting tools, or combos to play with, it's just spam deeps until things are dead.

I can never understand how the same dev crew that came up with the beautifully designed Holosmith and Weaver, also are the same ones that made the uninspiring gimmicks of Scourge and Deadeye.

> @Crinn.7864 said:

> > @Chaith.8256 said:

> > > @Rufo.3716 said:

> > > Funny how the only people I see complaining about Scourge are bad players. Maybe it's because the good players know their weakness and know how to kill them. Everybody complains about Scourge when you have CC rendering your character useless while you melt without being able to fight back. Just goes to show what level these complainers about Scourge are on. Nobody is good enough to use CC in their games or they would be complaining non stop about that.

> >

> > Funny how the only players saying scourge is bad have green forum avatars :trollface:

>

> tbh as a necro main, I would not mourn if Scourge was taken out and shot. It's a polarized build that's only use is a cheesy damage gimmick. Scourge has no interesting tools, or combos to play with, it's just spam deeps until things are dead.

>

> I can never understand how the same dev crew that came up with the beautifully designed Holosmith and Weaver, also are the same ones that made the uninspiring gimmicks of Scourge and Deadeye.

It's because the developer that designed it is bad at his job. Lets look at the history here, and the entire demise of any semblance of balance. Reaper buffs were a step in the right direction, but there are so many things that need reworking, why waste our breath or time anymore. Hopefully the declining gem sales, and declining expansion sales (from less population) will make them wake up, restructure, and get rid of, or shift the dead weight.

> @"Reaper Alim.4176" said:

> > @Chaith.8256 said:

> > > @Rufo.3716 said:

> > > Funny how the only people I see complaining about Scourge are bad players. Maybe it's because the good players know their weakness and know how to kill them. Everybody complains about Scourge when you have CC rendering your character useless while you melt without being able to fight back. Just goes to show what level these complainers about Scourge are on. Nobody is good enough to use CC in their games or they would be complaining non stop about that.

> >

> > Funny how the only players saying scourge is bad have green forum avatars :trollface:

>

> INB4 infraction. https://imgur.com/51rc6OM

Those keybinds almost made me kill myself

> @Razor.6392 said:

> > @"Reaper Alim.4176" said:

> > > @Chaith.8256 said:

> > > > @Rufo.3716 said:

> > > > Funny how the only people I see complaining about Scourge are bad players. Maybe it's because the good players know their weakness and know how to kill them. Everybody complains about Scourge when you have CC rendering your character useless while you melt without being able to fight back. Just goes to show what level these complainers about Scourge are on. Nobody is good enough to use CC in their games or they would be complaining non stop about that.

> > >

> > > Funny how the only players saying scourge is bad have green forum avatars :trollface:

> >

> > INB4 infraction. https://imgur.com/51rc6OM

>

> Those keybinds almost made me kill myself

Might work if they have f1-f5 set to mouse keys as well or something.

> @"Unholy Pillager.3791" said:

> > @Razor.6392 said:

> > > @"Reaper Alim.4176" said:

> > > > @Chaith.8256 said:

> > > > > @Rufo.3716 said:

> > > > > Funny how the only people I see complaining about Scourge are bad players. Maybe it's because the good players know their weakness and know how to kill them. Everybody complains about Scourge when you have CC rendering your character useless while you melt without being able to fight back. Just goes to show what level these complainers about Scourge are on. Nobody is good enough to use CC in their games or they would be complaining non stop about that.

> > > >

> > > > Funny how the only players saying scourge is bad have green forum avatars :trollface:

> > >

> > > INB4 infraction. https://imgur.com/51rc6OM

> >

> > Those keybinds almost made me kill myself

>

> Might work if they have f1-f5 set to mouse keys as well or something.

Yeah 23 button MMO gaming mouse = GG

> @Ithilwen.1529 said:

> > @Razor.6392 said:

> > Disabling a trait / skill is hard guys.

> >

> > Except when it's on ele, it's fine then.

>

> Or Mesmer. ANET has demonstrated it can nerf/change a trait in under 45 minutes.

Yes, yes, or ranger with HaO boonshare. We all know that they do some nerfs/bugfixes pretty much instantly. You can all stop trying to claim that _your_ profession is particularly oppressed. We know which professions have it rough (and right now, mesmer is most definitely _not_ one of them).

> @Galmac.4680 said:

> > @"Unholy Pillager.3791" said:

> > Is there any chance of getting balance patches (even comparatively small balance patches) every month or so ...

>

> Sure, monthly nerfs for the scrouge! Yay! :# :/

>

>

Why do I have the feeling the only guy that thumbed your post up is Rufo

HMMMMMMM

> @witcher.3197 said:

> > @Falan.1839 said:

> > Obviously Scourge is still OP, did you think it was just the trait that made them strong? :D

>

> No, but I was hoping this'd make the game somewhat playable :<

it only really affected firebrands. it went from firebrands being able to pretty much indefinitely support a team vs a scourge to a single scourge completely fucking anihlating a firebrand within 15 seconds.