Is Firebrand a good class for Raids?

Altion.9576

I've been trying a power support firebrand.

The cleansing, stunbreak, stability and block spam can be good in some cases, but...

Quickness firebrand is a joke. Even with 100% quickness duration, I struggle to keep and average of 10% quickness uptime for the 4 players in my group because the radius of sharing is insanely small. Don't waste Firebrand runes on Firebrand.

> @MichalAniol.5807 said:

> > @Mikeskies.1536 said:

> > > @Altion.9576 said:

> > > Im running a all Viper Burn Firebrand and I wanted to ask you Raiders your experience with Firebrands, its the class delegaded to a Support only roll or is viable for a Dps spot?

> >

> > It is a viable DPS.

>

> And nothing else.

It's a viable healer, whether or not people like it is another thing entirely.

> @SneakyTouchy.6043 said:

> I've been trying a power support firebrand.

> The cleansing, stunbreak, stability and block spam can be good in some cases, but...

>

> Quickness firebrand is a joke. Even with 100% quickness duration, I struggle to keep and average of 10% quickness uptime for the 4 players in my group because the radius of sharing is insanely small. Don't waste Firebrand runes on Firebrand.

Quickness Firebrand works, but you don't use Firebrand runes. You're basically a DPS, but with Sigil of Concentration in Torch instead of Bursting, and a couple of trait and utility changes. And the radius isn't that small. If you are able to land Quickfire on 4 teammates, you're keeping Quickness on them as well. It is your teammates fault for not stacking. My group tested Firebrand and Renegade combo and we had better Alacrity and Quickness uptime than the Chronomancer,

> @Mikeskies.1536 said:

> > @SneakyTouchy.6043 said:

> > I've been trying a power support firebrand.

> > The cleansing, stunbreak, stability and block spam can be good in some cases, but...

> >

> > Quickness firebrand is a joke. Even with 100% quickness duration, I struggle to keep and average of 10% quickness uptime for the 4 players in my group because the radius of sharing is insanely small. Don't waste Firebrand runes on Firebrand.

>

> Quickness Firebrand works, but you don't use Firebrand runes. You're basically a DPS, but with Sigil of Concentration in Torch instead of Bursting, and a couple of trait and utility changes. And the radius isn't that small. If you are able to land Quickfire on 4 teammates, you're keeping Quickness on them as well. It is your teammates fault for not stacking. My group tested Firebrand and Renegade combo and we had better Alacrity and Quickness uptime than the Chronomancer,

That is the problem playing Firebrand in that way. It only works on organized groups, on pugs it is worthless, everyone spreads out. I wanted to play as Firebrand on Fractals but I shall keep playing as DH instead, even quickfire is hard to work with spreading people :#