[BUG] Visual Glitch: Bullet Flares [merged]

The known issue tracker hasn't been updated in over two weeks either. Yet it claims that it updates at least once a week. This issue needs to be fixed, because its annoying, and in wvw, I constantly have to wonder if I'm actually getting attacked or not when roaming if I zone out even a little bit. It makes wvw a lot more stressful than it should be.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> That *is* bizarre. (Just to be clear, you're pointing out the "explosion" visuals, yes?)

>

> Have you posted in Bugs? I am sure someone would want to take a look.

Those random explosions have been in the game for weeks now, especially in WvW they go absolutely nuts.

Maybe less lootboxes, more fixes?

_(Yes, I'm going to be passive aggressive about this stuff now, I hate gambling)_

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> That *is* bizarre. (Just to be clear, you're pointing out the "explosion" visuals, yes?)

>

> Have you posted in Bugs? I am sure someone would want to take a look.

I have not reported it as a bug yet, but feel free to move the topic to the Bugs-section ^^

I have seen this bug on and off since before Halloween. So far, I am not certain of the cause, but it seems to be a lot more likely when there is an event with a lot of people in combat, and you are not at said event (i.e. in AB when the Tarir meta fight is going down, or Sparkfly running back to Teq after dying.) The explosions move based on where my camera is pointed, I can sit still and they stay in the same are, pan slowly and they will move.

Just diving back in to say I'm only playing PvE open world content, and saw this in Dragon's Stand (could't continue event chain as a result!), and even in Brisbane Wildlands, Silverwastes, Divinity's Reach. My little asura Oofii felt persecuted! I shall log in today, and if it's still occurring, I'll try to take some screenshots for posting.

> @Erulogos.2591 said:

> I have seen this bug on and off since before Halloween. So far, I am not certain of the cause, but it seems to be a lot more likely when there is an event with a lot of people in combat, and you are not at said event (i.e. in AB when the Tarir meta fight is going down, or Sparkfly running back to Teq after dying.) The explosions move based on where my camera is pointed, I can sit still and they stay in the same are, pan slowly and they will move.

This makes a fair bit of sense.

EDIT: one day later. Yesterday, I logged in and only played on PvE maps. I have no instances of this bug occurring, and other players were definitely fighting things around me. Did not do anything "big" like Dragon's Stand, however.