riffle deadeye things i have seen and i think should be looked into

Belishine.7493

> @Slyven.8637 said:

> Personally I think the stealth while kneeling should be permanent. You should be able to move but like 25% speed increase base range to 1,500 kneeling you get +300

> range and I'd add more distance after you are stelthed and have stopped moving and "set up" The easiest counter against a deadeye, is basically walking around a treestump

> I was guarding a camp yesterday and was against a deadeye, "I was on my scourge" and even though I knew the opponent was talented countering him was way to easy because of the following reasons.

> 1. He had all of his abilities for stealth.

> 2. Limited mobility and range.

> 3. Since all of his abilities we're to try to extend his stealth time he didn't have a way to clean all the conditions I could dump on him.

> 4. Combat counter, simply walk 100 units away and stand behind a tree stump wait 5 seconds and walk to another tree stump. for the deadeye it was/is game over for him.

I am not so sure on those conditions. If a player traits to extend stealth they generally in SA and all of that stealth does a good job removing conditions via SE. Contrary to the claims made by many Thief has excellent condition removal GIVEN so much of what they have is targetted. SE is vastly superior to the EA cleanse out of The Daredevil line as it simply ignores cover conditions and goes directly to the damaging stuff.

> @Ellisande.5218 said:

> Except that the test golem is a poor way to measure real world PvE damage when you have to constantly change targets.

>

> This makes Malice completely unworkable. I have no idea who the idiot was who thought that Malice was a good system in this game. Whoever it was doesn't know how the game is played.

Uh..... how often are you changing targets in PvE, guy?