Living World Season 4 - November 28th!

Kronos.3695

So, we have to stop Krak from branding all of Amnoon and Oasis. That dragon couldnt give us one day after saving it? One day?! No, well fine then.

My prediction is we find a way to knock out Krak by channeling energy into Aurene. Then Joko puts up a new poster on how he absorbed the dragon's energy defeating it once and for all. And I'll be forced to paint over it in the middle of the night while all the students are sleeping.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @TheUndefined.1720 said:

> That last dragon shot looks like a corrupted Aurene. It definitely doesn't look like Kralk b/c it's too small and way too smooth. Anyone else have any ideas?

Could be the crystal dragon that died in the expansion, aurenes older brother whose name escapes me. Remember the necromantic spectrum of magic is still out in the open for all the elder dragons to use.

What I'd hope for in an ideal world:

* A new mount with new mechanics for each new living story map, built around unique exploration mechanics for that map (perhaps we'll see the return of the scrapped spider mount that way?).

* New armor sets for each living story episode, even if it's just one per weight class.

* Braham coming to his senses at some point.

May be have a trainer there, who will teach my raptor to swim under water?

I believe that Kralk flew up north after our fight, and into core tyria and converted some areas into heavily branded. This will give a new perspective/incentive for people to buy PoF, who are yet to buy the expac.. May be that's nonsense with all the lore.. xD

On that, why is that two elder dragons don't fight each other? All they crave is excess magic power anyways.. Why wont they fight each other??