Might Makes Right Spellbreaker

Tinnel.4369

I've run vanilla str/def/disc and str/def/tact for tank

both are viable, and in ye olde days good, I even switched back to vanilla post berserker nerf, but its impossible to ignore sb, I need the resistance.

disc/ I could maybe live without weapon swap, but I'd struggle without the warriors sprint though from a quality of play perspective , I've swapped it out b4 and put in pack runes and its do-able but limiting. At the moment I love axes, so long its been gs , or nuffin so switched the pack runes over to sigh melandru bit dull if I'm honest..

I pretty much only wvw.

When I want to play MMR SB I drop Discipline. I don't mind the slower out of combat running, and if on the BL, a shrine can fix that. Sig of Rage and Pack runes keep up the swiftness in combat. As for the weaponswap not being reduced to 5s, you don't need to be swapping weapons on cooldown when playing MMR. Most of the time its better to just camp GS, especially when in a brawl with allies or fighting 1vX.

> @Spartacus.3192 said:

> > @Hitman.5829 said:

> > There is no reason why a **decent** warrior would choose strength traits over dicipline, defence, or specialization.

> >

> >

>

> And yet Shinryuku, arguably one of the most well known YouTube warrior mains is using Strength, Dicipline, Spellbreaker

>

> It is viable but much glassier than the standard Disc, Def, SB build. I would argue ONLY good warriors can play STR DISC SB effectively.

So? just because he is a well known warrior does not mean he is a good warrior. He is a backpeddaler by the looks of his videos. He plays like a noob by tier 1 standards.

> @Tinnel.4369 said:

> > @Hitman.5829 said:

>

> > So? just because he is a well known warrior does not mean he is a good warrior. He is a backpeddaler by the looks of his videos. He plays like a noob by tier 1 standards.

>

> Pop up a video so we can see the difference?

He won't, we all know why. Shin is a top warrior in NA.

> @Spartacus.3192 said:

> > @Hitman.5829 said:

> > There is no reason why a **decent** warrior would choose strength traits over dicipline, defence, or specialization.

> >

> >

>

> And yet Shinryuku, arguably one of the most well known YouTube warrior mains is using Strength, Dicipline, Spellbreaker

>

> It is viable but much glassier than the standard Disc, Def, SB build. I would argue ONLY good warriors can play STR DISC SB effectively.

I would argue that just because he is a Youtuber and plays Warrior, doesn't necessarily mean that he is a good warrior/should be looked towards for a good warrior build...

He also fights majorily in WvW where 9/10 players are worse than garbage.

He's an average Warrior player that streams and kills bad players with even worse builds than he is running on a profession that is stronger than 75% of the other professions.

I mean, you can play Str > Defence. Is it better? No. Will I farm you if you play it? Most likely yeah.

> @Interpretor.3091 said:

> > @Spartacus.3192 said:

> > > @Hitman.5829 said:

> > > There is no reason why a **decent** warrior would choose strength traits over dicipline, defence, or specialization.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > And yet Shinryuku, arguably one of the most well known YouTube warrior mains is using Strength, Dicipline, Spellbreaker

> >

> > It is viable but much glassier than the standard Disc, Def, SB build. I would argue ONLY good warriors can play STR DISC SB effectively.

>

> I would argue that just because he is a Youtuber and plays Warrior, doesn't necessarily mean that he is a good warrior/should be looked towards for a good warrior build...

> He also fights majorily in WvW where 9/10 players are worse than garbage.

> He's an average Warrior player that streams and kills bad players with even worse builds than he is running on a profession that is stronger than 75% of the other professions.

>

> I mean, you can play Str > Defence. Is it better? No. Will I farm you if you play it? Most likely yeah.

Do you even watch him? Get off your elitist pedestal. Might Makes Right is just a build that's squishier than the meta build because it's higher damage output for less passive ez mode gameplay.

> @Malicious.3716 said:

> > @Interpretor.3091 said:

> > > @Spartacus.3192 said:

> > > > @Hitman.5829 said:

> > > > There is no reason why a **decent** warrior would choose strength traits over dicipline, defence, or specialization.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > And yet Shinryuku, arguably one of the most well known YouTube warrior mains is using Strength, Dicipline, Spellbreaker

> > >

> > > It is viable but much glassier than the standard Disc, Def, SB build. I would argue ONLY good warriors can play STR DISC SB effectively.

> >

> > I would argue that just because he is a Youtuber and plays Warrior, doesn't necessarily mean that he is a good warrior/should be looked towards for a good warrior build...

> > He also fights majorily in WvW where 9/10 players are worse than garbage.

> > He's an average Warrior player that streams and kills bad players with even worse builds than he is running on a profession that is stronger than 75% of the other professions.

> >

> > I mean, you can play Str > Defence. Is it better? No. Will I farm you if you play it? Most likely yeah.

>

> Do you even watch him? Get off your elitist pedestal. Might Makes Right is just a build that's squishier than the meta build because it's higher damage output for less passive ez mode gameplay.

Why would I comment on it if I hadn't? And how is it elitest to point out the fact that just because he streams, doesn't make him good or the best? Lol.

And yes, it's squishier, clunkier, comes with less much less survivability and happens to produce a very marginal dmg increase**. Just because it does more dmg doesn't make it better**. You have to be alive to do the dmg and I guarentee that any discipline/defence/ spellbreaker will easily defeat any other version that tries to stray from it, warrior has always been that way. Pvp is about surviving dmg and doing your dmg at the correct oppurtunities and not using a shield or having passive endure pain is hurting you more than anything.

> > @Malicious.3716 said:

> > > @Interpretor.3091 said:

> > > > @Spartacus.3192 said:

> > > > > @Hitman.5829 said:

> > > > > There is no reason why a **decent** warrior would choose strength traits over dicipline, defence, or specialization.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > And yet Shinryuku, arguably one of the most well known YouTube warrior mains is using Strength, Dicipline, Spellbreaker

> > > >

> > > > It is viable but much glassier than the standard Disc, Def, SB build. I would argue ONLY good warriors can play STR DISC SB effectively.

> > >

> > > I would argue that just because he is a Youtuber and plays Warrior, doesn't necessarily mean that he is a good warrior/should be looked towards for a good warrior build...

> > > He also fights majorily in WvW where 9/10 players are worse than garbage.

> > > He's an average Warrior player that streams and kills bad players with even worse builds than he is running on a profession that is stronger than 75% of the other professions.

> > >

> > > I mean, you can play Str > Defence. Is it better? No. Will I farm you if you play it? Most likely yeah.

> >

> > Do you even watch him? Get off your elitist pedestal. Might Makes Right is just a build that's squishier than the meta build because it's higher damage output for less passive ez mode gameplay.

>

> Why would I comment on it if I hadn't? And how is it elitest to point out the fact that just because he streams, doesn't make him good or the best? Lol.

> And yes, it's squishier, clunkier, comes with less much less survivability and happens to produce a very marginal dmg increase**. Just because it does more dmg doesn't make it better**. You have to be alive to do the dmg and I guarentee that any discipline/defence/ spellbreaker will easily defeat any other version that tries to stray from it, warrior has always been that way. Pvp is about surviving dmg and doing your dmg at the correct oppurtunities and not using a shield or having passive endure pain is hurting you more than anything.

No one said he was the best. Strength spellbreaker can beat defense spellbreaker if he capitalizes on his unblockable dodges and massive endurance Regen. Marginal? Dagger 3 or bulls charge into dagger 4 crits for 5-9k in sPvP and for 7-12k in WvW.

> @Malicious.3716 said:

> > > @Malicious.3716 said:

> > > > @Interpretor.3091 said:

> > > > > @Spartacus.3192 said:

> > > > > > @Hitman.5829 said:

> > > > > > There is no reason why a **decent** warrior would choose strength traits over dicipline, defence, or specialization.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > And yet Shinryuku, arguably one of the most well known YouTube warrior mains is using Strength, Dicipline, Spellbreaker

> > > > >

> > > > > It is viable but much glassier than the standard Disc, Def, SB build. I would argue ONLY good warriors can play STR DISC SB effectively.

> > > >

> > > > I would argue that just because he is a Youtuber and plays Warrior, doesn't necessarily mean that he is a good warrior/should be looked towards for a good warrior build...

> > > > He also fights majorily in WvW where 9/10 players are worse than garbage.

> > > > He's an average Warrior player that streams and kills bad players with even worse builds than he is running on a profession that is stronger than 75% of the other professions.

> > > >

> > > > I mean, you can play Str > Defence. Is it better? No. Will I farm you if you play it? Most likely yeah.

> > >

> > > Do you even watch him? Get off your elitist pedestal. Might Makes Right is just a build that's squishier than the meta build because it's higher damage output for less passive ez mode gameplay.

> >

> > Why would I comment on it if I hadn't? And how is it elitest to point out the fact that just because he streams, doesn't make him good or the best? Lol.

> > And yes, it's squishier, clunkier, comes with less much less survivability and happens to produce a very marginal dmg increase**. Just because it does more dmg doesn't make it better**. You have to be alive to do the dmg and I guarentee that any discipline/defence/ spellbreaker will easily defeat any other version that tries to stray from it, warrior has always been that way. Pvp is about surviving dmg and doing your dmg at the correct oppurtunities and not using a shield or having passive endure pain is hurting you more than anything.

>

> No one said he was the best. Strength spellbreaker can beat defense spellbreaker if he capitalizes on his unblockable dodges and massive endurance Regen. Marginal? Dagger 3 or bulls charge into dagger 4 crits for 5-9k in sPvP and for 7-12k in WvW.

No sense arguing anymore with you. Your argument is filled with 'what ifs.' What I am saying is that on paper the correct spec will win when skill is equal. Play what you want though. I just hate to see people put themselves at a disadvantage for no reason.

We can duel if you want. But It wont be a fair respresentation because I'm definitely the better warrior.

lol.... to me, that's always been known as " choppahstyle" zerker...... most use gs + axe/* for the might in the gs trait + might makes right + (now more common) tether pulses.

A small advice if you go MIGHT IS RIGHT is to put rune of battle on the axe set, this way you get a might pulse ( and a heal) on weapon switch, AND burst ( via evis +mights). personally i would recomment gs + axe/dagger for the weapon mix.

The hit to zerker stance has hurt Choppahstyle a lil bit, but nowhere near the disaster that is the new balanced stance.

Because balanced stance with a 10% uptime is " balanced". pff.

> > > > @Malicious.3716 said:

> > > > > @Interpretor.3091 said:

> > > > > > @Spartacus.3192 said:

> > > > > > > @Hitman.5829 said:

> > > > > > > There is no reason why a **decent** warrior would choose strength traits over dicipline, defence, or specialization.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And yet Shinryuku, arguably one of the most well known YouTube warrior mains is using Strength, Dicipline, Spellbreaker

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It is viable but much glassier than the standard Disc, Def, SB build. I would argue ONLY good warriors can play STR DISC SB effectively.

> > > > >

> > > > > I would argue that just because he is a Youtuber and plays Warrior, doesn't necessarily mean that he is a good warrior/should be looked towards for a good warrior build...

> > > > > He also fights majorily in WvW where 9/10 players are worse than garbage.

> > > > > He's an average Warrior player that streams and kills bad players with even worse builds than he is running on a profession that is stronger than 75% of the other professions.

> > > > >

> > > > > I mean, you can play Str > Defence. Is it better? No. Will I farm you if you play it? Most likely yeah.

> > > >

> > > > Do you even watch him? Get off your elitist pedestal. Might Makes Right is just a build that's squishier than the meta build because it's higher damage output for less passive ez mode gameplay.

> > >

> > > Why would I comment on it if I hadn't? And how is it elitest to point out the fact that just because he streams, doesn't make him good or the best? Lol.

> > > And yes, it's squishier, clunkier, comes with less much less survivability and happens to produce a very marginal dmg increase**. Just because it does more dmg doesn't make it better**. You have to be alive to do the dmg and I guarentee that any discipline/defence/ spellbreaker will easily defeat any other version that tries to stray from it, warrior has always been that way. Pvp is about surviving dmg and doing your dmg at the correct oppurtunities and not using a shield or having passive endure pain is hurting you more than anything.

> >

> > No one said he was the best. Strength spellbreaker can beat defense spellbreaker if he capitalizes on his unblockable dodges and massive endurance Regen. Marginal? Dagger 3 or bulls charge into dagger 4 crits for 5-9k in sPvP and for 7-12k in WvW.

>

> No sense arguing anymore with you. Your argument is filled with 'what ifs.' What I am saying is that on paper the correct spec will win when skill is equal. Play what you want though. I just hate to see people put themselves at a disadvantage for no reason.

> We can duel if you want. But It wont be a fair respresentation because I'm definitely the better warrior.

You say this as if you've accomplished something great, lol

I think you've surpassed the rank of "Skilled Warrior" and been fully promoted to "Tryhard".

> @"Leo G.4501" said:

> > > > > @Malicious.3716 said:

> > > > > > @Interpretor.3091 said:

> > > > > > > @Spartacus.3192 said:

> > > > > > > > @Hitman.5829 said:

> > > > > > > > There is no reason why a **decent** warrior would choose strength traits over dicipline, defence, or specialization.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And yet Shinryuku, arguably one of the most well known YouTube warrior mains is using Strength, Dicipline, Spellbreaker

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > It is viable but much glassier than the standard Disc, Def, SB build. I would argue ONLY good warriors can play STR DISC SB effectively.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I would argue that just because he is a Youtuber and plays Warrior, doesn't necessarily mean that he is a good warrior/should be looked towards for a good warrior build...

> > > > > > He also fights majorily in WvW where 9/10 players are worse than garbage.

> > > > > > He's an average Warrior player that streams and kills bad players with even worse builds than he is running on a profession that is stronger than 75% of the other professions.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I mean, you can play Str > Defence. Is it better? No. Will I farm you if you play it? Most likely yeah.

> > > > >

> > > > > Do you even watch him? Get off your elitist pedestal. Might Makes Right is just a build that's squishier than the meta build because it's higher damage output for less passive ez mode gameplay.

> > > >

> > > > Why would I comment on it if I hadn't? And how is it elitest to point out the fact that just because he streams, doesn't make him good or the best? Lol.

> > > > And yes, it's squishier, clunkier, comes with less much less survivability and happens to produce a very marginal dmg increase**. Just because it does more dmg doesn't make it better**. You have to be alive to do the dmg and I guarentee that any discipline/defence/ spellbreaker will easily defeat any other version that tries to stray from it, warrior has always been that way. Pvp is about surviving dmg and doing your dmg at the correct oppurtunities and not using a shield or having passive endure pain is hurting you more than anything.

> > >

> > > No one said he was the best. Strength spellbreaker can beat defense spellbreaker if he capitalizes on his unblockable dodges and massive endurance Regen. Marginal? Dagger 3 or bulls charge into dagger 4 crits for 5-9k in sPvP and for 7-12k in WvW.

> >

> > No sense arguing anymore with you. Your argument is filled with 'what ifs.' What I am saying is that on paper the correct spec will win when skill is equal. Play what you want though. I just hate to see people put themselves at a disadvantage for no reason.

> > We can duel if you want. But It wont be a fair respresentation because I'm definitely the better warrior.

>

> You say this as if you've accomplished something great, lol

>

> I think you've surpassed the rank of "Skilled Warrior" and been fully promoted to "Tryhard".

He's for sure a try hard and one who thinks they are right no matter what. I said if a strength SB utilizes his dodges and endurance it can beat the defense spellbreaker and he said my argument is FILLED with what ifs. Then claims he's better as a warrior than me without knowing my skill level. Talk about ignorance.

> @Malicious.3716 said:

> > @"Leo G.4501" said:

> > > > @Malicious.3716 said:

> > > > > > @Malicious.3716 said:

> > > > > > > @Interpretor.3091 said:

> > > > > > > > @Spartacus.3192 said:

> > > > > > > > > @Hitman.5829 said:

> > > > > > > > > There is no reason why a **decent** warrior would choose strength traits over dicipline, defence, or specialization.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > And yet Shinryuku, arguably one of the most well known YouTube warrior mains is using Strength, Dicipline, Spellbreaker

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > It is viable but much glassier than the standard Disc, Def, SB build. I would argue ONLY good warriors can play STR DISC SB effectively.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I would argue that just because he is a Youtuber and plays Warrior, doesn't necessarily mean that he is a good warrior/should be looked towards for a good warrior build...

> > > > > > > He also fights majorily in WvW where 9/10 players are worse than garbage.

> > > > > > > He's an average Warrior player that streams and kills bad players with even worse builds than he is running on a profession that is stronger than 75% of the other professions.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I mean, you can play Str > Defence. Is it better? No. Will I farm you if you play it? Most likely yeah.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Do you even watch him? Get off your elitist pedestal. Might Makes Right is just a build that's squishier than the meta build because it's higher damage output for less passive ez mode gameplay.

> > > > >

> > > > > Why would I comment on it if I hadn't? And how is it elitest to point out the fact that just because he streams, doesn't make him good or the best? Lol.

> > > > > And yes, it's squishier, clunkier, comes with less much less survivability and happens to produce a very marginal dmg increase**. Just because it does more dmg doesn't make it better**. You have to be alive to do the dmg and I guarentee that any discipline/defence/ spellbreaker will easily defeat any other version that tries to stray from it, warrior has always been that way. Pvp is about surviving dmg and doing your dmg at the correct oppurtunities and not using a shield or having passive endure pain is hurting you more than anything.

> > > >

> > > > No one said he was the best. Strength spellbreaker can beat defense spellbreaker if he capitalizes on his unblockable dodges and massive endurance Regen. Marginal? Dagger 3 or bulls charge into dagger 4 crits for 5-9k in sPvP and for 7-12k in WvW.

> > >

> > > No sense arguing anymore with you. Your argument is filled with 'what ifs.' What I am saying is that on paper the correct spec will win when skill is equal. Play what you want though. I just hate to see people put themselves at a disadvantage for no reason.

> > > We can duel if you want. But It wont be a fair respresentation because I'm definitely the better warrior.

> >

> > You say this as if you've accomplished something great, lol

> >

> > I think you've surpassed the rank of "Skilled Warrior" and been fully promoted to "Tryhard".

>

> He's for sure a try hard and one who thinks they are right no matter what. I said if a strength SB utilizes his dodges and endurance it can beat the defense spellbreaker and he said my argument is FILLED with what ifs. Then claims he's better as a warrior than me without knowing my skill level. Talk about ignorance.

Alright, fair enough. I apologize. I went way over the top there...I just don't agree that it's consistently better. That's all I will say to avoid making myself look more like an idiot lol.

> > > @"Leo G.4501" said:

> > > > > @Malicious.3716 said:

> > > > > > @Interpretor.3091 said:

> > > > > > > @Malicious.3716 said:

> > > > > > > > @Interpretor.3091 said:

> > > > > > > > > @Spartacus.3192 said:

> > > > > > > > > > @Hitman.5829 said:

> > > > > > > > > > There is no reason why a **decent** warrior would choose strength traits over dicipline, defence, or specialization.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > And yet Shinryuku, arguably one of the most well known YouTube warrior mains is using Strength, Dicipline, Spellbreaker

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > It is viable but much glassier than the standard Disc, Def, SB build. I would argue ONLY good warriors can play STR DISC SB effectively.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I would argue that just because he is a Youtuber and plays Warrior, doesn't necessarily mean that he is a good warrior/should be looked towards for a good warrior build...

> > > > > > > > He also fights majorily in WvW where 9/10 players are worse than garbage.

> > > > > > > > He's an average Warrior player that streams and kills bad players with even worse builds than he is running on a profession that is stronger than 75% of the other professions.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I mean, you can play Str > Defence. Is it better? No. Will I farm you if you play it? Most likely yeah.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Do you even watch him? Get off your elitist pedestal. Might Makes Right is just a build that's squishier than the meta build because it's higher damage output for less passive ez mode gameplay.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Why would I comment on it if I hadn't? And how is it elitest to point out the fact that just because he streams, doesn't make him good or the best? Lol.

> > > > > > And yes, it's squishier, clunkier, comes with less much less survivability and happens to produce a very marginal dmg increase**. Just because it does more dmg doesn't make it better**. You have to be alive to do the dmg and I guarentee that any discipline/defence/ spellbreaker will easily defeat any other version that tries to stray from it, warrior has always been that way. Pvp is about surviving dmg and doing your dmg at the correct oppurtunities and not using a shield or having passive endure pain is hurting you more than anything.

> > > > >

> > > > > No one said he was the best. Strength spellbreaker can beat defense spellbreaker if he capitalizes on his unblockable dodges and massive endurance Regen. Marginal? Dagger 3 or bulls charge into dagger 4 crits for 5-9k in sPvP and for 7-12k in WvW.

> > > >

> > > > No sense arguing anymore with you. Your argument is filled with 'what ifs.' What I am saying is that on paper the correct spec will win when skill is equal. Play what you want though. I just hate to see people put themselves at a disadvantage for no reason.

> > > > We can duel if you want. But It wont be a fair respresentation because I'm definitely the better warrior.

> > >

> > > You say this as if you've accomplished something great, lol

> > >

> > > I think you've surpassed the rank of "Skilled Warrior" and been fully promoted to "Tryhard".

> >

> > He's for sure a try hard and one who thinks they are right no matter what. I said if a strength SB utilizes his dodges and endurance it can beat the defense spellbreaker and he said my argument is FILLED with what ifs. Then claims he's better as a warrior than me without knowing my skill level. Talk about ignorance.

>

> Alright, fair enough. I apologize. I went way over the top there...I just don't agree that it's consistently better. That's all I will say to avoid making myself look more like an idiot lol.

Fair enough. I apologize as well. I agree with a defense spellbreaker winning more often than a strength spellbreaker, but it's a fight that is dictated by who lands their bursts more often.

> @Malicious.3716 said:

> > > > @"Leo G.4501" said:

> > > > > > @Malicious.3716 said:

> > > > > > > @Interpretor.3091 said:

> > > > > > > > @Malicious.3716 said:

> > > > > > > > > @Interpretor.3091 said:

> > > > > > > > > > @Spartacus.3192 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @Hitman.5829 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > There is no reason why a **decent** warrior would choose strength traits over dicipline, defence, or specialization.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > And yet Shinryuku, arguably one of the most well known YouTube warrior mains is using Strength, Dicipline, Spellbreaker

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > It is viable but much glassier than the standard Disc, Def, SB build. I would argue ONLY good warriors can play STR DISC SB effectively.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I would argue that just because he is a Youtuber and plays Warrior, doesn't necessarily mean that he is a good warrior/should be looked towards for a good warrior build...

> > > > > > > > > He also fights majorily in WvW where 9/10 players are worse than garbage.

> > > > > > > > > He's an average Warrior player that streams and kills bad players with even worse builds than he is running on a profession that is stronger than 75% of the other professions.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I mean, you can play Str > Defence. Is it better? No. Will I farm you if you play it? Most likely yeah.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Do you even watch him? Get off your elitist pedestal. Might Makes Right is just a build that's squishier than the meta build because it's higher damage output for less passive ez mode gameplay.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Why would I comment on it if I hadn't? And how is it elitest to point out the fact that just because he streams, doesn't make him good or the best? Lol.

> > > > > > > And yes, it's squishier, clunkier, comes with less much less survivability and happens to produce a very marginal dmg increase**. Just because it does more dmg doesn't make it better**. You have to be alive to do the dmg and I guarentee that any discipline/defence/ spellbreaker will easily defeat any other version that tries to stray from it, warrior has always been that way. Pvp is about surviving dmg and doing your dmg at the correct oppurtunities and not using a shield or having passive endure pain is hurting you more than anything.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > No one said he was the best. Strength spellbreaker can beat defense spellbreaker if he capitalizes on his unblockable dodges and massive endurance Regen. Marginal? Dagger 3 or bulls charge into dagger 4 crits for 5-9k in sPvP and for 7-12k in WvW.

> > > > >

> > > > > No sense arguing anymore with you. Your argument is filled with 'what ifs.' What I am saying is that on paper the correct spec will win when skill is equal. Play what you want though. I just hate to see people put themselves at a disadvantage for no reason.

> > > > > We can duel if you want. But It wont be a fair respresentation because I'm definitely the better warrior.

> > > >

> > > > You say this as if you've accomplished something great, lol

> > > >

> > > > I think you've surpassed the rank of "Skilled Warrior" and been fully promoted to "Tryhard".

> > >

> > > He's for sure a try hard and one who thinks they are right no matter what. I said if a strength SB utilizes his dodges and endurance it can beat the defense spellbreaker and he said my argument is FILLED with what ifs. Then claims he's better as a warrior than me without knowing my skill level. Talk about ignorance.

> >

> > Alright, fair enough. I apologize. I went way over the top there...I just don't agree that it's consistently better. That's all I will say to avoid making myself look more like an idiot lol.

>

> Fair enough. I apologize as well. I agree with a defense spellbreaker winning more often than a strength spellbreaker, but it's a fight that is dictated by who lands their bursts more often.

What's funny is that strength/defense/spellbreaker setup wins hands down over disp/defense/spellbreaker and a few other power matchups, but its much worse against condi and +1s so you don't see it as often.