Griffon Mount Collections

Cryshal.4036

> @HazyDaisy.4107 said:

> > @"Astra Lux.2846" said:

> > progress is not retroactively awarded for what you have done.

>

> Shadi's shopping list didn't need to be redone in my case. I'd completed it prior to finishing the story and only had to talk to her once I unlocked the griffon collection. So, I believe some things are saved.

Correct, relevant mastery points do not require redoing, just interacting with the npc

> @HazyDaisy.4107 said:

> > @"Astra Lux.2846" said:

> > progress is not retroactively awarded for what you have done.

>

> Shadi's shopping list didn't need to be redone in my case. I'd completed it prior to finishing the story and only had to talk to her once I unlocked the griffon collection. So, I believe some things are saved.

Ah, I see. Good to know.

> @Cryshal.4036 said:

> Thanks for answering.

> I see two differing comments here. Which is right?

From what I'm reading, there aren't differing comments. The collection for Shadi isn't a "griffon collection" - it is a collection for a Mastery Point. After you finish the story and go unlock the griffon collections, you go back to Shadi for the griffon collection.

There aren't differing comments, just clarifying (by way of confusing).

The the hint for this item in the Open Skies Aka Griffon Collectiins suggests you have to redo it (if youve already done it) in order to receive the griffon item. But thats not the case if you did this mastery point prior to starting the 5 Open Skies aka Griffon Collections, you won't have to collect her equipment again, just talk to her.

But, if for some reason you skipped the mastery point but want the griffon, you WILL have to do the mastery point collection first in order to progress the Griffon Collection.

This is the Open Skies - Elon River collection item:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Golsah,_the_Rune_of_Honor

And this is the mastery point:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Equipment_Tracker