Two of the same Sigils While dual weilding?

None of the above. The second sigil is just ignored (the game doesn't allow for sigil effect stacking from sigils of the same type).

(now, i assume that you're talking about main/off hand set. If you're not, and one of those is a weapon from the switch set, then it's the latter - each sigil works only when said weapon is active, and stops working once you switch to a second set)

> @"Devil Keyz.2137" said:

> ah thanks guys :), much appreciated, time 2 sell all these major force sigils

Hold up a second!

Keep in mind that your weapon sets only apply sigil effects when active. That means unless you're playing a class that can't weapon swap, you still have a reason to use one on each weapon set if you want the bonus for both sets.

You can't stack them putting one on your MH and another on your off, but if you put one of them on your longbow or rifle or whatever that one WILL work when you have that weapon set active.

• 2 months later...

> @"jabberwock.5810" said:

> Can I ask or clarify about this post? What if I got one superior force and another major force sigil on a great sword? This still does not stack right?

No. But let's say you have a Sword mainhand with a Shield offhand as your first set, and then another offhand as your second set.

If you were to put a Force Sigil in your Shield, you'd get the extra damage only when holding the Shield (obviously) so putting another Force in your other offhand to keep the damage bonus when you swap is ideal.

> @"jabberwock.5810" said:

> Can I ask or clarify about this post? What if I got one superior force and another major force sigil on a great sword? This still does not stack right?

There's a **red text warning** on sigils saying their effects don't stack...

Basically if you're a warrior with mace/shield + longbow.

Having the same sigil on both the mace and the shield won't stack the effect.

Having the same sigil on the mace and the longbow, will keep the effect when you swap weapons.

Basically sigils and runes will take effect when they're the active item (so if you're underwater, your helmet rune stops working, and swaps to the aquabreather one).

So if you want to have the effect of a sigil when you swap weapons, you need to equip that sigil on the second weapon set. But having the same sigil in both slots of a single weapon/weapon set won't have any effect beyond the first sigil.