Secret Toymaker 2017+

BlueIce.6951

I know it is early still, but does anyone know if Secret Toymaker is being run again this year? I also know this has always been advertised on the reddit forums, but I wanted to post to the **new(ish), improved (amazingly), searchable (!!!!!), official** forums just in case.....

And for those of you who don't know what it is you can find the official site (from last year) here: [secrettoymaker.com](http://secrettoymaker.com/ "secrettoymaker.com").

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all !

I didn't have my answer, so, i need your opinion.

I've sent my gifts yesterday to my official Lucky Tyrian. I followed the rules about the 10g valor and my gifts worth more than that.

Now, i'd like to make a least another present. But, hey, i'm quite poor and i can not send 10g again.

Do you think it's fair, for this "Extra Secret Toymaker" to send less than 10g ? I will of course explain in the mail that this New Lucky Tyrian is the second one.

For exemple, if you believe i can sent 1g, i will be able to make five more Lucky Tyrians. If you believe i have to make another 10g... So, i won't be able to send anything more to anybody else...

Feel free to answer. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

_MornJack

> @"MornJack.3579" said:

> Hello all !

>

> I didn't have my answer, so, i need your opinion.

> I've sent my gifts yesterday to my official Lucky Tyrian. I followed the rules about the 10g valor and my gifts worth more than that.

>

> Now, i'd like to make a least another present. But, hey, i'm quite poor and i can not send 10g again.

> Do you think it's fair, for this "Extra Secret Toymaker" to send less than 10g ? I will of course explain in the mail that this New Lucky Tyrian is the second one.

> For exemple, if you believe i can sent 1g, i will be able to make five more Lucky Tyrians. If you believe i have to make another 10g... So, i won't be able to send anything more to anybody else...

>

> Feel free to answer. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

> _MornJack

I think if anyone complains they are getting a free gift, then the problem lies not with you

> @"MornJack.3579" said:

> Hello all !

>

> I didn't have my answer, so, i need your opinion.

> I've sent my gifts yesterday to my official Lucky Tyrian. I followed the rules about the 10g valor and my gifts worth more than that.

>

> Now, i'd like to make a least another present. But, hey, i'm quite poor and i can not send 10g again.

> Do you think it's fair, for this "Extra Secret Toymaker" to send less than 10g ? I will of course explain in the mail that this New Lucky Tyrian is the second one.

> For exemple, if you believe i can sent 1g, i will be able to make five more Lucky Tyrians. If you believe i have to make another 10g... So, i won't be able to send anything more to anybody else...

>

> Feel free to answer. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

> _MornJack

I think it is perfectly acceptable. Just mention that you had a little extra to donate. I am going to be doing the same thing. :)

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> I think if anyone complains they are getting a free gift, then the problem lies not with you

Well, it's true ! I guess i needed to see this said by somebody else. Thank you. :)

> @"BlueIce.6951" said:

> I think it is perfectly acceptable. Just mention that you had a little extra to donate. I am going to be doing the same thing. :)

I won't forget. The title of my mail(s) will be "Secret Toymaker +1 (+2, +3, ...)" or something like that. With a short explanation inside. The number of new gifts will really depends on how many times i can finish the _Wonderfull Wintersday JP_. :p

Thanks for the advice.

• 11 months later...