Support response time [merged]

> @Kirito.1602 said:

> I understand that this is a FTP game, but you would think that they would value the customer base that they have. Those of us that have bought the expansions, have actually put money into the game. I am not saying that we should get special privileges, but come on. When someone is spending money on your "goods", I believe that you would want to take care of them. Just saying.....

Now that's not exactly fair, with the expanisions,a lot of people have been having issues, so they are taking care of people as fast as they can ~~_not exactly as fast as most of us would like though_~~

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely fuming, after spending near on £100 for myself and my partners new expansions they don't even have the decency to look at my ticket and give me a reply. It's been nearly three weeks and I have replied to the email they sent me saying they had received it. You would never get this level of service with Blizzard etc. Sorry to rant just getting pretty pissed off with being ignored now.

Hello I'm messaging in behalf of my friend whose support ticket is 6661548. He has submitted a ticket five days ago over someone compromising his account and then he got suspended for it. He has not yet received a reply and it is a bit frustrating since he plays the game very often and looks forward to playing it. Is it possible to have a moderator or someone from the support team to look into it? I understand the support system is a bit backed up but I wanted to see if submitting a post here would expediate the process.

-thank you for reading my post, have a wonderful day :)

Has ANet considered hiring temps to help alleviate ticket wait times? I've seen multiple people saying current responses are a week+ and I've personally been waiting a week now without a response. I know with the release of the expansion, you're bound to experience an increase in times - but this seems to be a little over the top and reflects poorly on customer service.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Due to high volume there is a pretty substantial backlog and wait. Posting on the forums is unlikely to push anyone's ticket in front of others, as everyone has to wait in line.

>

> Good luck.

Thank you, for letting me know though

> @DarkEmiLupus.2876 said:

> how do i submit screenshots in the tickets? I don't have any clue

You don't in the initial submission process.

Once you submit a ticket, you should get an automated response. You can reply to that email and upload images to that how you would normally handle emailing pictures to people.