Project Elite Account - A YouTube Series

Psisphere.7142

I'm a long-time Guild Wars 2 player and have decided that it's time for me to start over. To make it more interesting, I will be posing challenges such as not allowing myself to purchase anything from the trading post that I can get myself (like crafting materials, etc.) which will make it more difficult but also more fun. This is the first of a number of different Guild Wars 2 video and achievement projects I have planned, as this is the basis for all the other series I am planning. I will be recording every minute of playtime, and each video uploaded will be at least 3 hours long. You can follow every step of this account from creation to reaching official elite status. It's a long way ahead but I'm confident with enough dedication and effort we will manage.

I'll be posting my new videos here and maybe some people have some advise for me on things I can do to make the account more elite. This is my first project like this so any advise is appreciated.

The first video went live tonight, and I'm very excited about it. If you feel like it, check it out here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRS_9UUYMTU