Tue Patch 11-28-2017

trueanimus.4085

> @ToPNoP.2493 said:

> Scourge wont be nerfed until anet finishes getting their money from bandwagoners who buy gear. I mean, in wvw scourge positively destroys all pre pof builds (maybe not a great dd), and firebrand can not last more than 20 or 30 seconds against a good scourge. Thank god it is slow because if it were a roamer, the game would be instantly dead to me...

Id love to be able to roam with my necro. This includes fighting 1v1 or 1v2. But its not possible

And scourge looses to high range pressure such as herolds/revenants, druids, elementalists. All pre pof specs.

And we loose simply by standing in not flat terrain

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @ToPNoP.2493 said:

> Scourge wont be nerfed until anet finishes getting their money from bandwagoners who buy gear. I mean, in wvw scourge positively destroys all pre pof builds (maybe not a great dd), and firebrand can not last more than 20 or 30 seconds against a good scourge. Thank god it is slow because if it were a roamer, the game would be instantly dead to me...

Well, I would disagree with the whole "Destroy all pre pof builds" It really, really doesnt. There are many pre-pof builds that will beat Scourge. Anything with range options. Mesmer, Ranger, Thief. Pretty much ALL builds can beat Scourge as long as they have ranged options. Scourge is VERY easy to kite, VERY easy to lock down.

Like most Condi bunker builds, Scourge will beat bad players and it will still have a chance against good players who dont have condi removal. But, against those that know how to use ranged and know the specs weaknesses will have a good time against them.

When it comes to PoF specs, Its even weaker against Ranger (Soul Beast), Thief (Deadeye), Ele (Weaver) and such as well. The idea that Scourge is a broken unkillable monster is just wrong.

actually.. any class can kill a necro now because they took away our only redeeming quality since we dont have leaps and speed bursts... they just burn us down faster now because as scorge you cant even shroud and try and escape. With most hits doing in the range of 20-26k from all other classes.. a 7k bubble doesnt mean shit when you have almost no defense and no escape skills.

> @trueanimus.4085 said:

> actually.. any class can kill a necro now because they took away our only redeeming quality since we dont have leaps and speed bursts... they just burn us down faster now because as scorge you cant even shroud and try and escape. With most hits doing in the range of 20-26k from all other classes.. a 7k bubble doesnt mean kitten when you have almost no defense and no escape skills.

Anet destroyed this game, their obsession with never admitting they are wrong have led to SO many stupid decisions and changes not being reversed. When they see they have made a mistake, which is often due to how moronic they are with their idea of balance, they just make rash stupid decisions that make things worse. It kind of says something that an MMO is ruined by its own development and balance team rather than a shiny new MMO :/