[SUGGESTION] Additional Trait Pages

Azelas.7982

If ANet is so A-O-K about that one tool they should just buy and implement it, or hire the ppl who coded it to fully implement it. Then they could actually cooperate on the matter and make it perfect. The moment I heard that tool might delete your stuff and ANet, while apperently being A-O-K with the tool, not refunding anything because "3rd party program, sry m8, better luck next time", the tool was no longer an option, not even trying it before the feature goes official.

ANet pls give us build templates or at least what OP suggested for traits if gear is too complicated to do. Why settle for a 3rd party solution, I know it might save you a few dollars on the side but you also admit that othes are doing a better job at seeing what features the community needs and might like and use.

Well, good luck waiting.

As I heard this was an option in GW1 and they just simply not add it to GW2 for whatever reason.

5 years later (or 4 as I don't know when this arcdps started), and still nothing except that. I never had an issue with it except when it "breaks" because of new updates and I need to reupdate the thing to work again with the game.

Never lost an item as I think the only way you might probably lose an item is if let's say you had dual daggers on and then switch to a staff while your inventory is 100/100.

No place to put that one dagger that you took off to it somehow delete the other?

I don't know because as I said, never lost an item through this.

I do wish you luck on this plea because.... I would use it the very moment it came up and just drop arcdps in a heartbeat because I don't care about the dps features. Completely worthless for me.

Re: ArcDPS and whether ANet will create a solution - when the current build saver was greenlit after a lot of contact and work ith ANet, the creator of ArcDPS called it "a stopgap" until ANet comes with a "first party solution".

This likely means that someone at ANet is looking at it in a similar vein as when Lindsey was looking at the material storage - far from anything prioritized by the studio, but something that someone wants to make.