Viper's or Trailblazer for Condi guardian or warrior?

Altion.9576

> @Altion.9576 said:

> > @Ojimaru.8970 said:

> > May I know in what context do you intend to use these sets of gear in? Open world PVE, Fractals, Raids, or WvW? I ask because the different 'game modes' each has their "opinions" on attribute allocation.

>

> Mainly PVE perhaps PVP

I can't comment on PvP, but for PVE in general, I would err towards Vipers. Due to the need for the extremely rare Maguuma Lillies, crafting Trailblazer is prohibitively expensive, yet provides far too little in return.

Trailblazer is a low skill stat combo, which does hinder your DPS by a certain amount. Being a trail will pretty much lock you out of raids, and for open world it's just unnecesary. Trail is pretty much a WvW stat combo (and a cancerous one at that), so unless you're planning on doing low effort WvW roaming/zerging, viper is your choise.

> @Ojimaru.8970 said:

> > @Altion.9576 said:

> > > @Ojimaru.8970 said:

> > > May I know in what context do you intend to use these sets of gear in? Open world PVE, Fractals, Raids, or WvW? I ask because the different 'game modes' each has their "opinions" on attribute allocation.

> >

> > Mainly PVE perhaps PVP

>

> I can't comment on PvP, but for PVE in general, I would err towards Vipers. Due to the need for the extremely rare Maguuma Lillies, crafting Trailblazer is prohibitively expensive, yet provides far too little in return.

Its true, I spend 200g doing the frikking insignia and two armor parts T.T Thank you!