[Video] - Weaver PvP Build + Gameplay, 80% Win, Platinum League.

Lasiurus.4067

Hi everyone,

I made a video to share a great build I created for my Sword/Dagger Weaver in PvP.

I love this build :

- Decent DPS (20 to 25% DPS From the team, sometimes top DPS)

- Insane Heal (40 to 50% Heal from the team, always top heal)

- Support via Boon & Heal

- Lot’s of condition remove, for you & your team.

I did 20 Ranked Platinium with it, got 16 Win, 4 loose.

The build is using MENDERS amulet and EXUBERANCE Rune. The overall statistics are insane.
DPS is just a bit lower than Avatar, but survive is just insane.
We are able to win ALL 1V1, can hold a 1V2.

It’s a very versatile build.

Here’s the video with build & Gameplay :

0:00 : Introduction

0:30 : Build

1:10 : Gameplay

Hope you will enjoy it !

Tell me if you tried it, & if you enjoyed it !

According to what I read here and there, the weaver is supposed to be terribad - so I guess you must be doing something wrong to be able to win like this. You really should try harder, with your skill I'm sure you'll be able to lose as often as pros soon enough!

Nice video, thanks for sharing :)

> @Razor.6392 said:

> Question: Why primordial stance, when your condi output is pretty much zero with menders?

If you look at his traits it's for the stability. Two things kill a sword weaver:

1. Immob (chill being a competitor)

2. CC

He should really be using the sigil of escape over strength. Glad you have found success with Weaver, but I do not find this build competitive.

> @xDudisx.5914 said:

> Anet will end up nerfing weaver because of your videos lol.

>

> I have some questions:

>

> 1) How do you fight a trailblazer/dire scourge on wvw as a sword weaver?

>

> 2) What do you think about full cele weaver for wvw roaming?

1/ You need to time your CD for clean condition only when mandatory. And keep pressure thanks to both condition & DPS to slowly kill him. You have more sustain than him, just be patient.

2/ Sadly it's not efficient because DPS & heal are both too low :/ Especially DPS.

Well arcane weaver is nice. I could not get warm with weaver but i think it´s due to not having enough time to train.

My version ;-). Enjoy good old arcane ele and hope for not too much boon corruption ^^.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQJAsYncMA94idOAOOAM5ilTA7uMnmfzETgAwCoIKOA/AA-jJRHQBA4EAgyyAC4BAQu9HAA

The thing is it´s once again water based and i hate that ...

Stability is not needed and you don´t want it corrupted annyway. The double stunbreak is usually sufficient.

> @Razor.6392 said:

> Question: Why primordial stance, when your condi output is pretty much zero with menders?

Because some condition don't scale on Condition Damage : Like freeze or vulnerability. Promordial Stance gives 25 stack of vulnerability + another condi for about 6s which is really cool. And event without condi damage, burn is still a nice dps addition. :)

This, + the fact it gives me stability (very often, 25s CD, 2 ammunation) is a great add.

Very good. But how about my suggestion to swap amulet and maybe rune ? Is he loss of vitality such an issue ? You gain more damage and a load of boon duration + one more cleanse instead of about 6k HP, which definitely is a lot but as i said i did´t notice so much diffrence between over 13 and over 18k. I have to avoid and break focus annyway or 6k won´t make a diffrence.

> @Wolfric.9380 said:

> Very good. But how about my suggestion to swap amulet and maybe rune ? Is he loss of vitality such an issue ? You gain more damage and a load of boon duration + one more cleanse instead of about 6k HP, which definitely is a lot but as i said i did´t notice so much diffrence between over 13 and over 18k. I have to avoid and break focus annyway or 6k won´t make a diffrence.

Well I've never played Weaver myself honestly but 6k hp does make a huge difference when it comes to power burst classes (holo, power mirage, thief)

- Exuberance Rune don't only offer 150+ vitality, it also gives me thanks to my build & high HP pool, 130 power, 80 precision, 50 heal, which is insane. But I'll test your Charism Rune :)

- There is a lot of difference between 13 & 18k HP especially with the actual meta (Condition burst / One shot Spec)