So about Sohothin

Harper.4173

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maby sohotin actually is also OP in rythlocks hand lore wise but mechanically in game it appears as a normal weapon? Or maby he actually controls the intensity of the flames when he fights normal random mobs but goes completely bananas against stronger bosses. Or sohotin actually had a weaker flame till balthazar re-ignited it.

Honestly u also have to ask how bosses of any race-culture are treated in compaision to mobs lorewise? Lorewise the forged while a phenomal army are still mobs. safe for warbeast. and even then when u fight the warbeast your commander actually admits: that the warbeast is T H I C C as fuck.(no i kid, but he definately says a line about the warbeast bieng pretty hard to take down) sohotin wouldn't do crap. Heck u can argue the writers still felt that even with sohotin at your sight u needed the help of your dragon to beat a weakend baltazar. it's very likely albeit balthazar is weakend that sohotin simply wouldn't have done crap against an elder dragon and his tons of dragon minions+dragon champions+ corrupting effect on others+ it's ability to control a large portion of land. I mean Zaithan before he got starved made an earthquake just because he was angry.

modremoth destroyed most if not all of an entire fleet ment to attack him.

I honestly think rythlock is capable of using sohotin like u normally do but that we might be overestimating it's power.

I still have some questions tough.

How much dragon energy did balthazar syphon in draconis mons?

How powerfull were Jormag and Primordus compared to modremoth at his peak, I mean we know primordus absorbed part of modremoths power . but how much was primordus packing himself?

I mean if baltahzar actually was as strong as an elder dragon who is not low on energy. then there is no way aurene and the commander could have beaten him given komir admits ''indirectly'' that aside from large cataclimis events occuring if an elder dragon were to fight one of the 6 directly that there is a possibility of them dying implying a fight between a god and a dragon wouldn't be a cake walk. at that point it goes back to baltazar and the energy he syphoned in draconis mons.

if that's the case then logically sohotin actually must have powered up.

I'd like to hear an devs toughts on this.

> @"Harper.4173" said:

> > @"Westenev.5289" said:

> > We already own Saladbolg, the uber leafy sword that cleansed Orr - how many more racially sensitive relics do we really need?

>

> Need I remind you the sword is human by right? It was a human artifact.

I'd rather see it put to use by a Charr than have it locked away in some noble's treasure chest - at least, that's been the Human PC's reaction to another sensitive human relic that has yet to be returned.