Pact Crowbars BUGGED, not Opening Airship Cargo

Hey, today after putting all my Crowbars in the wallet, I cannot open the chests with them. It just tells me I need a crowbar to open them.

edit: So I was able to open up the chest inside my friends home instance but I am still unable to open any Airship Cargo that appears when a night boss has been defeated.

I am experiencing the same problem, but it is not restricted to just crowbars and "Airship Cargo" for me, it is ALL such containers ("Airship Cargo"/etc, related to all Hearth of Thorns zones), and their associated keys (crowbars/etc), out in the game world AND in my home instance.

> @acapela.2468 said:

> I am experiencing the same problem, but it is not restricted to just crowbars and "Airship Cargo" for me, it is ALL such containers ("Airship Cargo"/etc, related to all Hearth of Thorns zones), and their associated keys (crowbars/etc), out in the game world AND in my home instance.

Have you consumed (double-click) all keys to put them in your Wallet?

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > @acapela.2468 said:

> > I am experiencing the same problem, but it is not restricted to just crowbars and "Airship Cargo" for me, it is ALL such containers ("Airship Cargo"/etc, related to all Hearth of Thorns zones), and their associated keys (crowbars/etc), out in the game world AND in my home instance.

>

> Have you consumed (double-click) all keys to put them in your Wallet?

>

>

You can't use them unless you put them into your wallet, at least I couldn't...

> @atheria.2837 said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > @acapela.2468 said:

> > > I am experiencing the same problem, but it is not restricted to just crowbars and "Airship Cargo" for me, it is ALL such containers ("Airship Cargo"/etc, related to all Hearth of Thorns zones), and their associated keys (crowbars/etc), out in the game world AND in my home instance.

> >

> > Have you consumed (double-click) all keys to put them in your Wallet?

> >

> >

>

> You can't use them unless you put them into your wallet, at least I couldn't...

Yes, that's what I said. One must _consume_ them to place them in the Wallet before use.

> > @atheria.2837 said:

> > > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > > @acapela.2468 said:

> > > > I am experiencing the same problem, but it is not restricted to just crowbars and "Airship Cargo" for me, it is ALL such containers ("Airship Cargo"/etc, related to all Hearth of Thorns zones), and their associated keys (crowbars/etc), out in the game world AND in my home instance.

> > >

> > > Have you consumed (double-click) all keys to put them in your Wallet?

> > >

> > >

> >

> > You can't use them unless you put them into your wallet, at least I couldn't...

>

> Yes, that's what I said. One must _consume_ them to place them in the Wallet before use.

Many of us have lost "one" to get the rest to "consume".

Please understand, I was paying attention to the numbers because I have had MANY mistakes by the program in the past in my account - many others have

had the same thing - they lose one to deposit.

> > @atheria.2837 said:

> > > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > > @acapela.2468 said:

> > > > I am experiencing the same problem, but it is not restricted to just crowbars and "Airship Cargo" for me, it is ALL such containers ("Airship Cargo"/etc, related to all Hearth of Thorns zones), and their associated keys (crowbars/etc), out in the game world AND in my home instance.

> > >

> > > Have you consumed (double-click) all keys to put them in your Wallet?

> > >

> > >

> >

> > You can't use them unless you put them into your wallet, at least I couldn't...

>

> Yes, that's what I said. One must _consume_ them to place them in the Wallet before use.

The airship cargo on the ground can be opened as long as you've consumed/deposited the crowbars. The floating airship cargo can't be opened at all.