What is the funniest thing that you have done in WvW?

Hitman.5829

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think by far the best moment i had in wvw was when gliding wasnt in wvw, and i was solo roaming in desert bl fighting 3v1 for a good 5 minutes before a greedy blob of about 20 came from spawn and chased me. I jumped off a cliff and had the falling trait equipped, i lived with ~200hp and then had around 15 of the 20 blob drop like lemmings around me dead.

I had to have a 10 minute break from laughing too hard.

-A year ago while roaming, I found an enemy player with the Dolyak Calf tonic. He was so cute. I ran with him, killed camps and let him cap.

-Yesterday I annoyed two Mag players on DBBL while roaming in a Charr car. I kept speeding past them...back and forth...running over them and shooting at them. They kept chasing but eventually gave up. I'm sure they would have downed me if it weren't for the car.

Last week I was in our Hills and a Scourge was at the cata spot with a superior cata. I was on my Rev (8th toon - I barely know what the autoattack does) so thought YOLO and jumped down to engage.

As per expected he thoroughly beat me but as he was finishing me off, and I was at roughly 10% health in the downed state, he foolishly placed his back to the rather large cliff there. I obligingly hit the #2 downed skill - you know, the Rev push and he suddenly found himself flying backwards off said cliff.

Two seconds later I was wondrously revived as he hit the ground with an embarrassing splat!

Best WvW kill EVER! (and totally deserved on my part LOL ;/)

Several months ago while playing my condi druid, I was in a zerg vs zerg to try to keep hills which we ended up losing. I was standing right where there was a torn down wall on inner when suddenly the wall reappeared from capture and I was clipped inside it along with an ele. We couldn't get out but we could see all of the enemy players running around so we started unloading on everyone running up and down the stairs and standing above. Our zerg had already cleared out so the enemy players were really confused when suddenly several of their fellow players started going down and dying. They all start running around trying to figure out where we are hiding while more people are going down as they try to pick their fallen people up. I was laughing so hard I could barely aim or push the right keys anymore. They eventually figured out we were stuck in the wall and were able to kill us. Laughing about it with fellow teammates someone commented "If walls could kill."