I wonder if we are asking too much from anet

I was curious as to the relevancy of this video. Now that you added an explanation, I see your angle. There's an old saying:" You can't please everyone, so please the ones that matter." Hard to do when you're in the video game business. No matter how many improvements you make, someone, somewhere, is going to be angry. I think we should stop acting out so emotionally and start applying logic to our demands. [shrug]

I made a suggestion to offer a system of rewards (like certain Credit card companies do) for frequent gem buyers and was villfied for it. Seems to me the general population that pays little to nothing for development was against that so I guess frequent gem purchasers do not matter.

Seems to me that you should be be saying are you asking too much of the investor.

> @Oldirtbeard.9834 said:

> I made a suggestion to offer a system of rewards (like certain Credit card companies do) for frequent gem buyers and was villfied for it.

You was vilified because you wanted legendary armour in exchange of frequently buying gems. Being shown gratitude for regular purchasing is fine, and was done before (Mini Mr Sparkles/Green Quaggan back pack).

> I made a suggestion to offer a system of rewards (like certain Credit card companies do) for frequent gem buyers and was villfied for it...

From the thread in question:

> I admit I was kind of stirring the pot there...

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/293754/#Comment_293754 (Since the links for Display Names with no spaces do not work.)

I'm not sure posters disagreeing with your pot-stirring suggestion meant you were vilified.