Would you like new maps?

ProverbsofHell.2307

I voted YES, and for completely new map (not Alpine template). I would like at least 3 different BL's, not 2x alpine 1x desert. Iv been playing WvW for about year and already the maps are hell overplayed, to think it has been without changes for so many years and potentially would be... uff..... I want new content.

> @Aeolus.3615 said:

> That footage is from alpha or beta test.

i think its in beta test based on this site

http://mmoculture.com/2017/11/ascent-infinite-realm-kakao-games-opens-up-english-website-for-new-mmorpg/

i just hope the GW2 WvW will really have an overhaul for like a progressive 1-2 hour skirmish matches not like the current linear one

> @ThunderPanda.1872 said:

> Wow, this trailer looks majestic as hell. I really hope it doesn't have trash combat and p2w cash shop. It could be time for me to uninstall gw2. I only really find PvF enjoyable nowadays in gw2 while I struggle to find another game to play

yeah, im hoping too that it wont be a P2W and grinding type MMO, but still i have high hopes for GW2, we paid for the expansions for the price of a different game, that should reward us for the quality of a different game not just some addons........

btw, heres the livestream footage on the Beta test the one earlier was just the trailer