PvP Discussion: Miscellaneous

> @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > @"Pinkunicorn of Dethecus.3217" said:

> > This is about as "miscellaneous" as it gets, but can you see about getting "Pile of Silky Sand" added to the 'consume all' designation? I pretty much want to kill myself after completing Maguuma Wastes reward track

>

> I'll ask whoever worked on 'consume all' if there is a reason it was left out.

did you ever hear back about this?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ArenaNet Staff

> @"Pinkunicorn of Dethecus.3217" said:

> > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > @"Pinkunicorn of Dethecus.3217" said:

> > > This is about as "miscellaneous" as it gets, but can you see about getting "Pile of Silky Sand" added to the 'consume all' designation? I pretty much want to kill myself after completing Maguuma Wastes reward track

> >

> > I'll ask whoever worked on 'consume all' if there is a reason it was left out.

>

> did you ever hear back about this?

Yeah. The way silky sand is currently implemented makes it impossible to use with the consume all system. This might get looked at someday in the future, but it's not high on the priority list.

> > > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > > @"Pinkunicorn of Dethecus.3217" said:

> > > > This is about as "miscellaneous" as it gets, but can you see about getting "Pile of Silky Sand" added to the 'consume all' designation? I pretty much want to kill myself after completing Maguuma Wastes reward track

> > >

> > > I'll ask whoever worked on 'consume all' if there is a reason it was left out.

> >

> > did you ever hear back about this?

>

> Yeah. The way silky sand is currently implemented makes it impossible to use with the consume all system. This might get looked at someday in the future, but it's not high on the priority list.

could you then consider instead changing the reward track's boxes to give something like https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Medium_Bag_of_Bandit_Crests / https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Medium_Bag_of_Geodes instead? it's an immensely large PITA to click stack after stack after stack after stack after stack

Lots of interesting & good idea but i think there is more pressant issues to be look at. Atm spvp rank is in shambles. Conquest mod leaves no room for any mistakes & it takes only 1 person in your team to kill the match. No wonder there's AFK rage quit in mid match. I mentioned this earlier in one of my post. Problem is -There is no room for mistakes in gw2 pvp. Every small Mistakes made leaves you nearly no chance for any comeback. & it's sad & very frustrating. Balance wile it would help, it will not fix the problem. Interest is dwindling! Years where seeing signs of it but not as prevalent as now. Kinda shame cuz lots of us see the potential. But it's no secret.. spvp has moved from one bad place to another. & players are leaving. Yes Solution relies on money & starting over from scratch. Something new & battle tested before launching. Some of you would believe that it can be fix & it still can be saved. But it's been already 5 years. 5 years of working on it & yet still... in a bad place. To long in my book. & sometimes calling it quits is not the same as giving it up. It just leaves room for something perhaps new & better. Who knows? But atm, as it is, there no future for gw2 pvp. It will last a few more years until the player pool has been exhausted & that game mod dies. :(

• 3 weeks later...

> > > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > > @"Pinkunicorn of Dethecus.3217" said:

> > > > This is about as "miscellaneous" as it gets, but can you see about getting "Pile of Silky Sand" added to the 'consume all' designation? I pretty much want to kill myself after completing Maguuma Wastes reward track

> > >

> > > I'll ask whoever worked on 'consume all' if there is a reason it was left out.

> >

> > did you ever hear back about this?

>

> Yeah. The way silky sand is currently implemented makes it impossible to use with the consume all system. This might get looked at someday in the future, but it's not high on the priority list.

IDK if your asking had anything to do with it getting done, but please inform whoever is responsible that I owe them a 6-pack